Hi Guys

Hi Everyone!,

Here I am ready to get back on the crazy weight loss wagon!

I'm not new to losing weight but currently weigh nearly 19 stone (I now its bad)

I once weighed 24 stone at 14 and then worked my butt off for two years and reached 13 stone.
At this point I was called huge and ugly still, leaving school then I was made to feel my weight was still a huge problem.

Due to this and life in general, in the nearly three years since then I went down to 12 stone after being pressured to do so and then up to the weight I am now.

I started back at slimming world 2 months ago and went down to 17 stone 11 and was so proud of myself! Then I had two bereavements in a week and it sky rocketed up once more.

Currently struggling and just feeling helpless. Hopefully going back to group next tuesday but I have joined here to gain extra support and love as I currently feel very alone in this and that I am as big as I used to be.

I look forward to getting to know some of you guys!.

Shan x

Hi Shan, I'm sorry to hear that you've been through so much lately. Bereavements are never easy, and two in one week must have been devastating for you. Congratulations on your past weight loss, you must have worked so hard to get there, and I know you can do it again - best of luck on your journey! Just remember that your weight isn't the huge problem the bullies made it out to be; it's great that you want to eat better and lose weight, and I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself in doing so, but don't forget to love yourself in the moment, too :). I'm pretty new as well, but I can already tell that Minimins is a lovely community, nobody here is alone in what they're going through, so...here's to that crazy weight loss wagon, eh?

Hi Shan, I'm sorry to hear that you've been through so much lately. Bereavements are never easy, and two in one week must have been devastating for you. Congratulations on your past weight loss, you must have worked so hard to get there, and I know you can do it again - best of luck on your journey! Just remember that your weight isn't the huge problem the bullies made it out to be; it's great that you want to eat better and lose weight, and I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself in doing so, but don't forget to love yourself in the moment, too :). I'm pretty new as well, but I can already tell that Minimins is a lovely community, nobody here is alone in what they're going through, so...here's to that crazy weight loss wagon, eh?
Thank you!

Yeah it's been a hard time but things are looking up now ! I've lost 2 pounds in the last few days purely by just being good and using a tracker!

Thank you for the support and you are right this site is great with support already!

Hi Shan,

It's great to meet you! We're all here together, and everyone is very supportive.

Angela

Hi Shan,

Two bereavements in a week is so very sad. Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss...my heart goes out to you at this difficult time.

Well done on your previous weight loss and for getting back on the wagon...and two pounds off already is fantastic.

Hi Shan,

Two bereavements in a week is so very sad. Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss...my heart goes out to you at this difficult time.

Well done on your previous weight loss and for getting back on the wagon...and two pounds off already is fantastic.
Thank you very much! It means alot :)

Determined to make it a positive and continued experience this time!

Stay positive and don't be too hard on yourself. I find the tracker great, a visual positive motivation.

Back