Hi guys...

yappy

I'm new to the forum and to the cambridge diet (on day 2 of SS) and I just wanted to say you guys have inspired me :). I discovered the forum a few days before I started and reading through your posts has given me a motivational kick up the bum. So far so good for me - the cravings have been there but thats all they were. Not hunger as such. So I guess I just want to say thanks :) I will no doubt be turning to you all for support and encouragement as I know that this diet will be hard at times. And well done to everyone who is doing so well.

well done for starting this forum is well worth logging onto to find information or a friendly ear x

Hi there, I'm a newby too, and its my first day today!! Good luck with it.
Lynne x

Thanks :) Day 2 is going better than day one. I've just been shopping and treated myself to a brand new eeyore glass for my water at work :ashamed0005: And I just discovered the rest of the smilies :party0011: x x

Hi Yappy and welcome! Glad to hear things are going well so far - once you get through the first few days you will find it alot easier hopefully!

Hiya and welxome to minimins and the best of luck to you! were all very supportive so if you need to moan or need advice support theres usuall someone about!!!

Morning Yappy.
Heres hoping you have another fab day. I'm going to!
Lynne x

good morning or should i say good afternoon i have been up since 4am with the grandson who is teething no wonder my daughter didn't mind me having him for the weekend :eek:he is 18 months old and quite a handful thank gos my youngest is now 11 and at big school i don't think i could cope again with babies:Dtoday is day 6 going good so far haven't weighed myself yet but i did try on a pair of trousers that i couldn't get past my fat ar**e yesterday and i could get them up snd fastened had a tummy roll but at least they got up:happy036:
hope eveyone has a good day

lol gail, that baby will keep you on your toes! Ive not got any grandchildren yet so I hope I have all that to come.
Hey keep the trousers on and walk round with your jelly roll hanging there proud as punch (only when your on your own though lol)
Hope you have a great day!
Lynne x

just might do that after i get back from swimming:eek::D:D:D:D

Yes, good idea not to get it out at the pool lol
Lynne x

a big welcome yappy:party0011:
i`m on a restart and day 6 here for me :D
you have come to the right place for motivation
when the going gets tough log on and you`ll soon be raring to stick to ss
good luck you`ll do it
xxx

Welcome to the wonderful world of CD - good luck with your journey (it's a great one!) :)

Awww, well done gail. I've klogged on this morning and seeing these posts has put a smile on my face and made me feel really positive so yep, I am going to have another good day :) It's my hubby's birthday so I have given him a mini birthday cake - no sharing!! x x

Back