Hi!!! Help!!!

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by gennalouise, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. gennalouise

gennalouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all!
    I have been on a diet since jan and then joined CD. I have had a total loss 3st 5lbs. But due to circumstances (financial) I have had to come of cambridge. I have had advice of my cdc to try and stay on a low carb diet. Am i right in thinking low carb is a kind of meat and veg without the potatoes and pasta? Any advice would be great. So far I have been having a fillet of fish for lunch and meat salad for tea. Is this ok? I have not been eating a great deal as coming of CDC has left me with a small apitite! Sorry for the ramble but advice would be great

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi genna, sorry it took me so long to respond but generally I'm onl on the board during the day. The first thing I'd advise is to go and have a read of the sticky at the top of the Atkins thread, it's called "So You're Thinking of Starting Atkins". That will give you an overview of how it all works. Once you've read that come back here and post any questions. HTH.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.