Hi ho, hi ho it's off to conso i go!!!!

trudyc

Gold Member
So happy today to be able to say I have reached TW!!!:eek: Ahead of schedule by 6 weeks and over a stone less than my original target..... Can't believe I have lost nearly 45% of my body weight - 8 st 12 lbs to be exact! Crazy....Words can't describe how I feel - thank you sooooo much to my MM friends who have been there with me on my journey - would not have done it without you! xxxx:D:553:

Congrats!!!!!

Oh Trudy, that's such fantastic news! Hurray! I know I've only been here for the last few weeks of your journey but I'm still feeling a buzz on your behalf! Brilliant, brilliant, enjoy basking in glory, you've done so incredibly well! Jx

congratulations hun xx knew you would do it :D

Trudy, seriously, you rock gal!!

Huge congratulations; you have made my Monday morning brighter :D

P x

Last edited:
Fantastic, Congrats again!! Have fun.

:talk017::talk017:

And yes, how DID you get there sooner and faster? Have you got any secrets up you sleeve? ;)

Just logged on from Dublin & spotted your news, well done Trudy you are brilliant !!!!!!!!! I hope you have a big smile all over your face as you deserve to xx

O. M. G. Wow wow wow, amazing and wonderful and inspirational and just blooming fabulous. well done doesn't seem wow enough nor does Congratulations. Absolutely fantastic news, so so pleased for you.

Just looking at your stats Trudy and that is some major achievement. Well done you! Gives the rest of us hope :)

So happy today to be able to say I have reached TW!!!:eek: Ahead of schedule by 6 weeks and over a stone less than my original target..... Can't believe I have lost nearly 45% of my body weight - 8 st 12 lbs to be exact! Crazy....Words can't describe how I feel - thank you sooooo much to my MM friends who have been there with me on my journey - would not have done it without you! xxxx:D:553:

Wow wow wow :clap: Trudy...well done! That is a huge weight loss and I know you are feeling sooo much healthier. Imagine all that weight off your body internally and externally....great news!! Saskax

Trudy.....I'm crying.......I'm so pleased, elated, happy for you, god girl what an achievement
..I think the papers should use you as an inspiration woman who has won the battle with the aid if Dukan......thousands would join....congratulations whooooooooooop xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone - could NOT have done it without MM - been such a great place to get motivation, spill the beans when things have gone tits up etc, etc........ really my lifeline! So THANK YOU all again!!! xxxxx

and none of us could have done it without you spurring us along :D

It has been a pleasure and I've loved being with you on our dukan journeys together :) x so the conso journey begins .................

Back