Hi. How you all doing?

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Just a wee drop in to see whats happening with you guys?

I'm down 1 stone and a bit since starting Cambridge a few weeks back, but not forgotten my favourite Atkins board.

Hi Lexi
Im still here complete with my new ticker
Sadly havent moved scales wise since we last spoke but at least thats not a gain
Hope you dont mind me asking but when you went from Atkins to Cd that would have been a big jump in carbs you have per day so did you gain temporarily and did you come out of Kaytosis and what CD are youl following
Love Axx

Hi Lexie Dog. Sounds like you are going great guns on CD. Well done!

I am still doing my combination of Exante and low carb and its still coming off, so I am very happy.

Joshuasmum, if CD is like Exante, then you stay in Ketosis. I have 3 packs and a low carb meal and and am on around 50g per day. I stay in ketosis on this no problem.

Hi Lexie, I'm fine love. :wavey:

Hi Lexi
Im still here complete with my new ticker
Sadly havent moved scales wise since we last spoke but at least thats not a gain
Hope you dont mind me asking but when you went from Atkins to Cd that would have been a big jump in carbs you have per day so did you gain temporarily and did you come out of Kaytosis and what CD are youl following
Love Axx

A bit of a jump, its going from induction levels to something like 50g of carbs a day, but I'm still in ketosis. Didn't gain at all.

Back