• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi. How you all doing?

Hi Lexi
Im still here complete with my new ticker
Sadly havent moved scales wise since we last spoke but at least thats not a gain
Hope you dont mind me asking but when you went from Atkins to Cd that would have been a big jump in carbs you have per day so did you gain temporarily and did you come out of Kaytosis and what CD are youl following
Love Axx

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
G: 11st0lb
Hi Lexie Dog. Sounds like you are going great guns on CD. Well done!

I am still doing my combination of Exante and low carb and its still coming off, so I am very happy.

Joshuasmum, if CD is like Exante, then you stay in Ketosis. I have 3 packs and a low carb meal and and am on around 50g per day. I stay in ketosis on this no problem.

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi Lexie, I'm fine love. :wavey:

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Hi Lexi
Im still here complete with my new ticker
Sadly havent moved scales wise since we last spoke but at least thats not a gain
Hope you dont mind me asking but when you went from Atkins to Cd that would have been a big jump in carbs you have per day so did you gain temporarily and did you come out of Kaytosis and what CD are youl following
Love Axx
A bit of a jump, its going from induction levels to something like 50g of carbs a day, but I'm still in ketosis. Didn't gain at all.