Hi hungry again, what fills you up

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by sweetfa1, 20 February 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. sweetfa1

sweetfa1 Full Member

Diet:
    sw
    Hi, started a thread on when im hungry, then started to wonder what other things sw members eat to feel full x:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princesss01

princesss01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I fill up on Mugshots, slices of meat or syn free chips if I have a hungry moment. I find evenings my worst time for food. Not too bothered during the day, weird hey? If I was being a naughty girl it would have to be crisps! The bigger the better lol! Love sensations, pringles and doritos yummy but too naughty boo hoo!

4. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I find liquidised soups surprisingly filling. Or a big plate of pasta. In the evenings, it's not hunger but 'the munchies' that's the problem, so I like to save a hexB if possible for a bowl of weetabix, porridge or some alpen lights.

5. sweetfa1

sweetfa1 Full Member

Diet:
    sw
    Hi, great idea's going to try the lot and dehli i don't know how many try's i've had at sw, i do it then go back to old habits,but not this time lol.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.