Hi I am new, and I am loving the plan

slimandhappy

I started Slimming World yesterday, (I have been doing the weight watcher plan for ages. (Core plan), then at xmas they brought the new plan out Discover, and I lost all my motivation with the diet. Back to counting points again, and I gained 10lb.
I was so relieved when I saw that Slimming World had the extra easy plan. Its just like the weight watcher core plan, but better. I AM NOT FEELING HUNGRY ON IT, and I am hoping that I will lose those 10 stubborn pounds before summer. I wonder how many people on this board have changed from weight watchers.
I look forward to talking to you all very soon;)

Hi and welcome to Minimins and SW.

I started Slimming World yesterday, (I have been doing the weight watcher plan for ages. (Core plan), then at xmas they brought the new plan out Discover, and I lost all my motivation with the diet. Back to counting points again, and I gained 10lb.
I was so relieved when I saw that Slimming World had the extra easy plan. Its just like the weight watcher core plan, but better. I AM NOT FEELING HUNGRY ON IT, and I am hoping that I will lose those 10 stubborn pounds before summer. I wonder how many people on this board have changed from weight watchers.
I look forward to talking to you all very soon;)

I was on WW loved the core but hated the discovery, if I wanted to count points I would of choose that instead of core. i dont understand why we couldn't do core still it wasn't as if it didn't work.

So changed completly and started Diet chef lovely.

I had a friend doing slimming world and she loved it, always been intrigued by it. Might have a look at it.

Hi there , I started SW last tuesday so have my first weigh in tomorrow:eek:. I can honestly say I've not been hungry at all. I don't imagine i'll loose much weight tomorrow but if I lose a lb a week and eat the way i did all week I'll be a happy bunny. Best of luck xx

Back