Hi, I am new here

Hi Everyone
Probably like everyone I have tried just about every diet going, losing and the regaining and here I am again.
After a couple of years struggling half heartedly with various diets I have it a bit of a crisis.
I broke my ankle badly in November slipping on wet grass, spent the last 7 weeks pretty immobile - lots of chocs and of course christmas! so yes you can imagine what happened, I am now the heaviest I have been for 20 plus years I am ashamed to say. Just started being able to put some weight on my leg and I am struggling - I know if I was lighter it would be easier but hey ho this is where I am at.
I have my consultation for lipotrim tomorrow so will be starting it on wednesday, I know it will not be easy and probably would not be my first choice in ordinary circumstances but I am hoping that a more rapid weight loss will enable me to recover quicker,

Well thanks for listening, off to serch around the forum now for lots of inspiration.

Hi and welcome to minimins. Sounds like you have had a roughh time of it latey.

Good luck with your chosen plan, i'm sure you will find lots of support and useful advice on here :D

Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear about ur accident :( Good Luck with ur journey xxx

Hya :welcome:
Sorry to hear about your ankle, sounds very painful.
Hope lipotrim works for you, good luck x

Back