Hi i am new, new year, new flat, new ME!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tasha09x, 25 January 2009.

1. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Hi my name is Natasha, i am 22 years old and very embarrassed as i am very over weight. :cry:I live in England and have just moved into a flat on my own after leaving my partner of 4years :eek: This is a new start for me and i want to do it in a nicer better looking healthy body. I did the lighterlife diet for 2 1/2 months last year from Aug to Oct and i lost 3stone :Dbut i had to stop as i moved out from living with my ex and into a flat on my own and i just could not affored the £66 a week, i was heartbroken and really gutted as the diet really worked for me. My mum said why not go on the cambridge diet and she would pay half for me :D so now i am waiting to start. I lost my job in dec but have an interview this Tuesday so i hope i get it so i can start this diet :p and get back on track to lose this weight and become a better more happy me. I am really excited and i cant wait i just want to get started. i hope u dont mind me posting as i am not on the diet YET but will be joining you all on it very soon i hope hehe :p:rolleyes: xxx
  2. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Fingers crossed for you.

I did CD and lost nearly 5 stones and it is fine to do when your head is in the right place.

Just keep coming on here for support and you will be fine

Irene xx
  3. BevR

BevR Well-Known Member

Hello Natasha, sorry to hear about the hard time you have had recently, but heres to looking forward to a happy, slimmer furture!!
  4. charliegirl

charliegirl Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to Minis, good luck for your whole new future chick...xx
  5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Hi natasha, good luck and welcome to the board.
  6. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Welcome to Mini's :) Good luck with CD, hope it works well for you!
  7. adele4415

adele4415 Well-Known Member

welcome and good luck!!xx
  8. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

I live in Northumberland too

Irene xx
  9. galaxy163

galaxy163 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say good luck your job interview and good luck with your diet,
    from maria xx
  10. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Welcome to minimins