Hi! I am new!

Good luck Tamyi, you will get used to CD and love it, espcially when the weight starts dropping off!

Like Andju said, its better to try all the flavours and judge for yourself, we all have different taste buds! A personal fave of mine, and I have seen in as a fave on may posts is the choc mint shake YUM YUM. All the flavours are nice I think, some need a bit more water like the capuccino one as I think its too sweet. Vanilla with a spoon of coffee is nice.

I think the porridges are yucky too, but adding cinnamon to the plain porridge wasnt bad. Im more into the soups - chicken and mushroom is delish!!

Good luck! xx

I agree the chicken and mushroom soup is quite delish , I'll definitely get choc and mint next week!

strawberry twig said:
Calorie counting mainly. Weight Watchers was particularly good to be honest but I am starting to pick at things so need SS to break old habbits.

I was 303lb and I'm 5'3 - size 32

Now I weigh 182lb - size 18

I wanna lose 3 stone for christmas

That's fantastic, well done!!!

hey good luck with the diet xx you do have to try the flavours to know properly. i thought i was going to love the maple and pecan porridge but it is vile!!! urgh!!

but everything else is great.

all the best xx i have lots to lose too we can support eachother x

I haven't had any of the porridges or bars yet, just the shakes so far!! Lol!! But had my first weigh in today and managed a huge 12pm loss!!! I nearly fell down I was so shocked!! Lol, good luck with your first week and weigh ins ladies!!!! :) :)

strawberry twig said:
Calorie counting mainly. Weight Watchers was particularly good to be honest but I am starting to pick at things so need SS to break old habbits.

Wowee lady! That's awesome, I'm wanting to shift three stone in the 12SS gap!! We can do it!!!!!!!! Congratulations on the loss already!!! :)

Definatly try the choc mint shake, its yummy! I blend it with cold, cold water so good!! Its the only one I have cause I hate everything else lol (but I'm just really picky)

The cranberry bar is my fave (again the only one I have)
and the choc mint bars good too. Good luck :)

wow 121 pounds!!! That's friggin awesome Strawberry!!!!! How long did it take you to do that?

Good luck Taymi! I'm new too and am on day 5. I haven't tried the porridge/oats but I love the chocolate and cappuccino shakes. The tomato and chicken soups are pretty good too. I got a 30 day sampler pack to try different things. Some of the bars have a great flavor but since they are sweet I'm afraid I'd just want to eat them all so I won't be ordering more of those LOL. They are a tad dry so may encourage you to drink your water though. I haven't really had any hunger issues at all (which totally shocked the heck out of me!).

MrsFatBum said:
hey good luck with the diet xx you do have to try the flavours to know properly. i thought i was going to love the maple and pecan porridge but it is vile!!! urgh!!

but everything else is great.

all the best xx i have lots to lose too we can support eachother x

I tried the maple and pecan as well thought it was horrible too . Day two today hope I make it through lol xxx

Diet said:
I haven't had any of the porridges or bars yet, just the shakes so far!! Lol!! But had my first weigh in today and managed a huge 12pm loss!!! I nearly fell down I was so shocked!! Lol, good luck with your first week and weigh ins ladies!!!! :) :)

Wow well done with the loss . I hope I can do as well as you in my first week x

WitchyWoman said:
wow 121 pounds!!! That's friggin awesome Strawberry!!!!! How long did it take you to do that?

Good luck Taymi! I'm new too and am on day 5. I haven't tried the porridge/oats but I love the chocolate and cappuccino shakes. The tomato and chicken soups are pretty good too. I got a 30 day sampler pack to try different things. Some of the bars have a great flavor but since they are sweet I'm afraid I'd just want to eat them all so I won't be ordering more of those LOL. They are a tad dry so may encourage you to drink your water though. I haven't really had any hunger issues at all (which totally shocked the heck out of me!).

I so want the bars ! But I cant get Any till my 2nd week. Today is day 2 , wish me luck lol. Xxx

strawberry twig said:
Hi :wave_cry:

I'm on my 5th day on SS. Maple and pecan porridge was eeeeeyyyak, but I'm going to try Apple and Cinnemon instead. I love vanilla and choc shakes and I have the choc mint and choc orange warm like hot chocolate.

I can't wait for my first weigh in :D

The ladies that have lots to lose keep at it. I have lost 121lb so far and am doing SS to get the last 3 stone off to get to target.

WE CAN DO IT

Wow that's an impressive loss well done!!!! Did you do it all on Cambridge? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Taymi b said:
Its not been too bad , I've been thinking about eating a lot lol! But I haven't been tempted. Just polished off a chocolate milkshake and i have had about 4 litres of water today. I hope I do better tomorrow.

Sounds like you did great to me!! Day 2 today, we'll soon be over the hard bit x

Fabulous weight loss - well done you, this will be great to break old habits. well done on the 6.5 in your first week - PGD x

I so want the bars ! But I cant get Any till my 2nd week. Today is day 2 , wish me luck lol. Xxx

I love the peanut and cranberry bars but what everyone else has said is true you have to suck it an see with the flavours, for me the porridge is just plain wrong - :yuk: I don't like finding bits in shakes if I haven't blended well enough and so don't have those and the only soup I like is the tomato which I have ocassionally. For convenience to be honest I'm a tetra girl, I can take them to work, don't have to make them up in front of people alleviating the need to explain what diet I'm on and then defending the reasons I'm on it. I like all 3 tetra flavours but chocs my fav so I tend to have it all the time! Good luck, you certainly seem to have your head it the right space so you should do fab! - PGD x

I started sept 2009 and got to my current weight by early this year. I did have breaks in between and maintained my loss, never regained..... I'm happy as I am now and feel so much better, but we got guests coming over xmas so that has motivated me to lose my last 3 stone.
.[/QUOTE]

Wow that's an impressive loss well done!!!! Did you do it all on Cambridge? X

No this is my first time on Cambridge, I feel I'm slipping back into picky habbits, I wake up every day and say ok today I start my diet and by the night I've blown it. Then I wake up feeling bad inside day in day out.

Thats why I'm going on SS. This will break the cycle and hopefully Il feel great in a new dress Christmas :D

Its great though that youre recognising it. Good luck! How have you found day 2 x

Good luck Tamyi, you will get used to CD and love it, espcially when the weight starts dropping off!

Like Andju said, its better to try all the flavours and judge for yourself, we all have different taste buds! A personal fave of mine, and I have seen in as a fave on may posts is the choc mint shake YUM YUM. All the flavours are nice I think, some need a bit more water like the capuccino one as I think its too sweet. Vanilla with a spoon of coffee is nice.

I think the porridges are yucky too, but adding cinnamon to the plain porridge wasnt bad. Im more into the soups - chicken and mushroom is delish!!

Good luck! xx

Its great though that youre recognising it. Good luck! How have you found day 2 x

Day two has been ok, I have just had over 2 litres of water have to drink up all 4 litres before i got to bed. I have not been hungry which is weird could i be in ketosis already?

I love the peanut and cranberry bars but what everyone else has said is true you have to suck it an see with the flavours, for me the porridge is just plain wrong - :yuk: I don't like finding bits in shakes if I haven't blended well enough and so don't have those and the only soup I like is the tomato which I have ocassionally. For convenience to be honest I'm a tetra girl, I can take them to work, don't have to make them up in front of people alleviating the need to explain what diet I'm on and then defending the reasons I'm on it. I like all 3 tetra flavours but chocs my fav so I tend to have it all the time! Good luck, you certainly seem to have your head it the right space so you should do fab! - PGD x

i sooooo want the tetra packs but I live in Africa and they cant transport them here saddddddd :cry:

Taymi b said:
Day two has been ok, I have just had over 2 litres of water have to drink up all 4 litres before i got to bed. I have not been hungry which is weird could i be in ketosis already?

I'm jealous then. I'm starting to feel hungry tonight, dull ache in my tummy :( am going to give it till eight for my shake though as I want it to hold me till bed a little better. They do say some people get there quicker than others though, maybe you're one of the lucky ones :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
I'm jealous then. I'm starting to feel hungry tonight, dull ache in my tummy :( am going to give it till eight for my shake though as I want it to hold me till bed a little better. They do say some people get there quicker than others though, maybe you're one of the lucky ones :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
I don't think so had a soup at about 6 for lunch really late lunch and I'm feeling a bit hungry now. I'm going to try the cappuccino shake I hope it's not gross. Im sure you'll feel a lot better once you have had your shake xxx

Back