VLCD.........
Sure Slim
[ much like this I think] lost on all
so I am going to give this a try
I need to lose 40 pounds or so
I am starting slow.......
any tips or pals welcome
x

Hi I'm new too. I've also tried every diet going!!! I'm Aiming to loose 31/2 stone. I'm
Now in day 2 of phase 1.
Good luck x

Hello, tho not new to minis I am new to the harcombe diet and I started phase 1 today, in the hope that by Thursday, when I got back to work the worst of the withdrawals will have gone away.............hopefully

How you doing?

Hi on day 3 and it's going well so far. Had a bit of a headache yesterday after ok. And can feel it starting thus morning but no pain no gain. I've. It found myself hungry yet! Thus seems too good to be true. Loving the food so far!

I'm on day 3 today and couldn't resist jumping on the scales this morning and lost 4lb in 2 days.................very pleased with that and feel much better this morning.

I'm a person who needs cereal for breakfast so been having porridge, tho struggling without sweetner and milk on it, but like you said no pain no gain.

Eggs and bacon for lunch, and meat and veg or meat and salad for tea and like you said not particularly difficult, tho have felt extremely hungry at times!!! tho that could be down to the fact that I am having carbs at breakfast, tho oats are allowed :)

Still got headache but pleasantly surprised that I'm not feeling more ill as had read that this diet can make you feel extremely ill to begin with.

I'm a serial scale hopper too lol. Im onto 5 1/2 lbs off just started day 4. My head is killing feeling a bit yuck today and not sleeping well at all but hey ho. That's a super weight loss how long you gonna stick on phase 1 for?

I'm a serial scale hopper too lol. Im onto 5 1/2 lbs off just started day 4. My head is killing feeling a bit yuck today and not sleeping well at all but hey ho. That's a super weight loss how long you gonna stick on phase 1 for?

5.5lbs down in 3 days is a super weight loss too :) I'm on phase 1 til Sun morn as got the book mid-morning Mon and started then, so not been fully doing it for 2 whole days and want to give myself 5 whole days on it, hence doing it til sun morn. breakfast is a problem for me and have already bought in shredded wheat to have on Sun :8855:

I am only doing phase 1 for the 5 days and then gonna start phase 2 and keep on it til I get to goal .................... thats the plan anyway.

What about you?

I've had a constant headache since Mon and living on paracetamol at mo :), but know that will pass.

It sound like we are all about the same.
My plan is to go back and forth plan 1 plan 2
I feel good , I just want to find something to keep it all off for life.

I am so glad that we are working through this together, we can help each other through the rough patches, if we have any :)

I am hoping to lose 7lb on this first phase and then the rest on phase 2 and if I feel a need to boost my weight loss then will go back on phase 1 as thats what it suggests in the book.

Do any of you know about using flax seed to make bread substitutes like on atkins and if it is allowed on harcombe? I have tried to find it on the harcombe site but not found anything.............just wondering if you know of anything?

Hi, I'm new here too. Haven't even started yet, good luck to us all!

hello and yes good luck to us all and as we are doing this tog we surely will succeed. I made a mistake last night and had berries and NLY as I was looking at the table aimed at phase 2 :(:(:(
So gonna stick on this phase til Sun and go onto phase 2 on Mon..........lost 5lb so far, and no weight loss today, must be coz of those berries :(:(: really cross with myself, but done now and will crack on :)

How is everyone else?

Well day 5 done and I've lost 6lbs altogether. I had a glass of wine last night naughty but needed so gonna keep going on phase 1 till Sunday

6lbs in 5 days is a brill weight loss, hope you not beating yourself up over the wine x We will be starting phase 2 tog then :)

Just checked back to start weight it's actually 61/2 lbs!! Have just bought ind of the recipe books and put together my shopping list! So off to do that later on

I would love to say I've lost 7lb in the 5 days, but not sure if I will achieve that now, but even if I don't lose much more 5lb in a week is still a good start. What recipe books have you bought?

Back