Hi! I finally signed up~

jennifelizab

Hello :) my name is Jen and I'm 21, from Devon. I've been attending my local Slimming World group for about 18 months now, although my current run started in early January. I've been on my weight-loss journey for two years, and I've lost three stone total; two of those following the Slimming World. I like running a lot - at first I started running to lose weight, but now it's a hobby of mine.

So...yeah :D hopefully I make some new friends here, if I've learned anything while losing weight is that it's much easier when you have people who understand the pain of refusing cake ;)

Welcome Jen:welcome2:

I have moved your thread to the SW forum as it will get more attention here.

If you would like to start a diary here is the links below as it gives our members a place to stop by and say hello and it is also very motivating for yourself and helps to keep you focused.

Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary

Slimming World - Food Diaries

Good luck with Slimming World and if you need any help be sure to ask as there is always someone willing to help out:)

Hey, I've signed up tonight...gonna be doing SW...can't afford to attend class for now so gonna try it at home and hopefully with online support here!!!

Hello :) my name is Jen and I'm 21, from Devon. I've been attending my local Slimming World group for about 18 months now, although my current run started in early January. I've been on my weight-loss journey for two years, and I've lost three stone total; two of those following the Slimming World. I like running a lot - at first I started running to lose weight, but now it's a hobby of mine.

So...yeah :D hopefully I make some new friends here, if I've learned anything while losing weight is that it's much easier when you have people who understand the pain of refusing cake ;)

Oh I defiantly feel your pain when it comes to refusing cake I rejoined last Thursday after falling off the wagon for about 2years have my first weigh in tonight eeekkkk x

Back