Hi i`m back again lol

Of course i remember you! I met you at Henry's (and still think you are lying when you tell people your age!). Things with me are good ta.

When you get the appointment through for your scan, the waiting list will probably be horrendous. If you can do short notice appointments, then call the MRI department, and ask to be put on their cancellation list. You have nothing to lose, as you will still keep your place on the list, but have a chance of getting in much sooner.

Dom if u saw me today u would def say i have aged 10 years, i look rough and feel rough:mad:

I am still waiting for a new app for a scan for my pocs and that has been ages:mad: so i dont hold any hope for a more expensive scan like a MRI !!
I am pleased things are going good for u,you look happy in your pic.
Take care hun xx

Hey roch,
I'm glad you managed to get to the clinc and to get some antibiotics.
Fingers crossed you'll be on the mend again soon, without the need for the steroids.

I've got TOTM as well (I'm all over the place at the moment) - so thinking a long soak in the bath might be in order :)

((((hugs))))

Kitty xxx

Hi Kitty, i know what u r saying about being all over the place with Totm.This time i seem to be drained big time and along with the respatory infection i feel like crap.
Enjoy your soak,have a good night xx

Hey Roch,
Hope your feeling better sweetie, me i am not doing to bad one day at a time hun thats me !

Still thinking of ya sending you positive vibes throughout the day !!! luv Julie xxx

Hey Kandy, when do u have your app to see Mr Patel.What plan are u doing at the momment !!
Def one day at a time is good for all of us, facing the obstacles and hurdles that come every day.
Hope u have a good week, thanks hun xxx

Well am feeling rough big time, as well as having this respatory infection Totm has arrived with vengance, i feel so drained and shattered but i dont want to give in so still managed to do quite a bit of housework today !!

I found myself thinking about comfort eating but talked myself out of it.
Finding it hard 2 be positive as i feel so rough and my asthma is playing up due to the infection.
I am hoping by Sat the antibiotics woukd of kicked in big time and i will start feeling so much better.

Am not really managing to be online as i have such a bad headache from non stop coughing that its making it hard and painfull to stay 2 long on Pc.

Off 2 bed now, take care and thanks for all your support xxx

Sorry to hear you're poorly Roch, stay strong though, you can do this! Make sure you take good care of yourself over the next couple of days.

I am all recovered from my chest infection now, was really bad for a few days, but back on cd now and going strong!

Good luck !

Hi Roch ,
I am soooooo very proud of you for not giving in to the comfort food made me feel ashamed of myself for pigging out just because someone made a flippant remark i am such a baby sometimes lol !

Keep at it darlin' and hope you feel better soon lotsa love Julie xxx

Hi Roch ,
I am soooooo very proud of you for not giving in to the comfort food made me feel ashamed of myself for pigging out just because someone made a flippant remark i am such a baby sometimes lol !

Keep at it darlin' and hope you feel better soon lotsa love Julie xxx

Julie hun, dont feel ashamed for piggin out, u r not a baby but a lovely woman who has feelings and having a hard time at the momment.
Julie i have faith in you i know u r going to sucseed and i will be there cheering u along the whole way.
Take care and chat soon xxx

Over the past week i have done alot of thinking about my life.Sometimes it scares me to think how long my journey is going 2 be and howthe hell did i allow myself to get to 28.3.

Did i not realise that i was getting slowly killing myself ?

Why did i not just stop stuffing my face with food and deal with my personal issues which lead me to feel like the only way i can deal with my problems was to eat ?

Well i still dont know the answers to those questions and i might never know the answers, but what i do know is that i am starting to take back control and slowly finding out that i do have the strength to resist food that i should not be eating and also finding other ways to cope with my emotions.

I hope to see the new year in feeling in control for the first time in many years and starting to live again after practically being housebound for 4 years and not having any life at all.

Last edited:
oh hun, from what i read in your messages to every one you seem so strong & allways have good advice, your pictures are stunning so now its good to see you investing some time & effort into yourself.
from your determination i'm sure you will see it thru to the end
congrats on sticking to the plan even when feeling so c**p
(((((hugs)))))

Roch ,
I wanna thank you for your help today! I read your words and i am amazed by the strength and courage you have found and i am really happy for you !
you told me today not to let any obstacles stand in the way and we will be who we want to be !!!

I BELIEVE IN US !!!!

XXXXXXXXXXX :D

Well done Roch you really are in the zone girl... if you feel like you are slipping just get back on here and read your last post.... it is inspiring!!!

love

Gen xxx

Just remember... your journey is now 15lbs shorter than it was a week ago and with every single day it gets shorter and shorter and shorter... before you know it you will be just around the corner from the end and will wonder how come it went so quick! :D Don't think about the final destination for now, just think of the next station :D You're doing great and you know what - as the journey gets shorter, the answers will come clearer... we none of us just wake up weighing what we DID.. and I know it's real tough at times when we have a lot to lose, BUT... we have so much more to gain.

Dealing with personal issues is always hard and food is so easy - best friend and worst enemy all at once. Now is Roch time.. :D You are doing grand... roll on your next weigh in when you will realise that you have thundered past another station without even noticing! :D x

Over the past week i have done alot of thinking about my life.Sometimes it scares me to think how long my journey is going 2 be and howthe hell did i allow myself to get to 28.3.

Did i not realise that i was getting slowly killing myself ?

Why did i not just stop stuffing my face with food and deal with my personal issues which lead me to feel like the only way i can deal with my problems was to eat ?

Well i still dont know the answers to those questions and i might never know the answers, but what i do know is that i am starting to take back control and slowly finding out that i do have the strength to resist food that i should not be eating and also finding other ways to cope with my emotions.

I hope to see the new year in feeling in control for the first time in many years and starting to live again after practically being housebound for 4 years and not having any life at all.

Hi Roch,

Sorry to hear you're not well (((hugs))).

You may not know the answers but you KNOW the questions and are brave enough to ask them of yourself. Every self-reflection is a step nearer to your success, even (especially?) when it don't feel comfortable.:eek:

You're doing great - don't stop now!

Jeanie x

oh hun, from what i read in your messages to every one you seem so strong & allways have good advice, your pictures are stunning so now its good to see you investing some time & effort into yourself.
from your determination i'm sure you will see it thru to the end
congrats on sticking to the plan even when feeling so c**p
(((((hugs)))))

Thanks Cheryl for such a nice post.I try to be strong but unfortunately it does not work out that way 2 often as i am known to give up 2 easily hence allowing myself to get to 28.3 !!
How r u doing girl, got anything nice planned for the weekend, thanks for the tip about the fat minitoring scales will be up 2 get one of them next week, cant weigh myself on them yet but hopefully will be able to very soon.
Take care and have a nice day xxx

I wanna thank you for your help today! I read your words and i am amazed by the strength and courage you have found and i am really happy for you !
you told me today not to let any obstacles stand in the way and we will be who we want to be !!!

I BELIEVE IN US !!!!

Julie, hun u have strength and determination and loads of courage and u proved it today.
All u needed was that tiny bit of encouragement and that got u on your way.
Am so chuffed for you !!
We can do this i know we can and I BELIEVE IN US !!!!

Well done Roch you really are in the zone girl... if you feel like you are slipping just get back on here and read your last post.... it is inspiring!!!

love

Gen xxx

Morning Gen, thanks hun i do feel like i am in the zone but i am holding on very tight as it could be a very bumpy ride.
How r u doing girl x

Just remember... your journey is now 15lbs shorter than it was a week ago and with every single day it gets shorter and shorter and shorter... before you know it you will be just around the corner from the end and will wonder how come it went so quick! :D Don't think about the final destination for now, just think of the next station :D You're doing great and you know what - as the journey gets shorter, the answers will come clearer... we none of us just wake up weighing what we DID.. and I know it's real tough at times when we have a lot to lose, BUT... we have so much more to gain.

Dealing with personal issues is always hard and food is so easy - best friend and worst enemy all at once. Now is Roch time.. :D You are doing grand... roll on your next weigh in when you will realise that you have thundered past another station without even noticing! :D x

Morning Jen,hun your posts are always so motivational and supportive, you are an amazing writer !!
You are right my final destination is far 2 far away but my next station hopefully is just round the corner.
My first mini goal was 2 lose 20lbs so i am 5lbs away from it.
Roch time, whats that !!!

Hun how r u doing, what r u up 2 this weekend, off to anywhere nice, thanks take care and chat soon xx

Hi Roch,

Sorry to hear you're not well (((hugs))).

You may not know the answers but you KNOW the questions and are brave enough to ask them of yourself. Every self-reflection is a step nearer to your success, even (especially?) when it don't feel comfortable.:eek:

You're doing great - don't stop now!

Jeanie x

Morning Jeanie, how r u doing girl !!
I def know the questions,am i brave enough , not 2 sure about that one but i have 2 face reality !!
I have hidden myself away for 4 years now and had no life and now enough is enough i have 2 start living.
Hopefully along my journey i might be able to find the answers to my questions !!
Have a good day and ty xx

Back