Hi i`m back again lol

Lovely to see you again Roch, sounds like you have a great positive attitude going there.

Take care
xx

Delighted you are back on. Was getting worried about you and your back. Hope you had a great Christmas. Best of luck with the new Car........hope all your dreams come true in 2007xBettyboo

Ty Dotty, how r u doing,how was your Christmas and new year hope it was a good one x

Thanks Roch, yes it was a good one, had some nice family time and managed not to eat too much!

Hope yours was good, no doubt your son enjoyed it.

Take care
xx

Great to see you back Roch x

I think getting a car and being able to get out and about will be instrumental in your success.

There's nothing worse than going stir crazy staring at the same four walls all day!

I wish you well. :)

welcome back hun, so good to see you're up to posting again, ive really missed you wonderfully possitive comments.
glad you have banished negativity from your life & taking possitive steps to improve your life.
i know you are going to do well this year, i'm allways here to send possitive vibes to you or support when you need it
xx:)

Hi Roch, I'm back too! I misssed seeing your posts even though I wasn't posting myself!

Good luck, your head sounds in the right place and I agree with Debbie, a new car will be life changing, if I was stuck in all the time I would definately eat, eat, eat!

Make 2007 yours Roch - it's time for you to be happy!

Lots of love

Glad you're back Roch. Was a tad worried about you!

Definitely agree about the car. I know last year when I was having post op problems with my leg, I was going "stir crazy" being stuck in the house all day. It will be great for you to be able to get out and about again.

Here's wishing you a wonderful 2007

Morning Debbie, how r u doing !!
Yes i def think that once i get a car and get mobile again it will make such a difference in my life and help me along the way, as my depression has been pretty bad being housebound, there is so much i want to do and i could not do it as i could not manage busses and trains.
Hope u have a good week and thanks x

Hey Happe, how r u doing girl, and how was your Christmas.
Yes i hope 2007 is a kinder year for me 2 but at the end of the day i am responsible for my health and life and i have allowed myself to get like this so its really me not being kind to myself and this is something i am going to make a serious effort to change this year.
Have a good day hun and thanks xxx

You can and will have a happier 2007 Roch, you are already sounding quietly determined and realistic, 2 very important ingredients to success!

Love

Back