Hi - I'd like to join please

Sue1

Hi everyone, I'm Sue and I heard about here on another forum. I have tried to lose weight so many times before sometimes succesfully :D but always put it straight back on :cry: I am now the heaviest I have ever been (other than when pregnant with twins - who are now 15 so that really isn;t an excuse anymore). I am planning to start again on Monday 4th when we have eaten up the Xmas goodies and everyone is back at work/school. I am not yet sure what method I am going to use but hopefully will get some inspiration from this site.

thanks everyone.

Hello and welcome,which ever diet you decided on you'll find loads of friendly support and advice on here !!

Good luck

Hi Sue,

Welcome to MiniMins and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Good luck with starting your diet on Monday the 4th, good day to start... as you have said...everyone will either be back at school or work!

Love Mini xxx

Hi, at the moment I am unsure whether to go back to SW (this wasn't successful last time not because of the programme but because personal circumstances meant I abandoned it after a couple of weeks) or just to calorie count. My husband also wants to lose some weight so at least it will make meals simpler although one daughter is veggie so usually needs different.

Hello Sue1,

:welcome2:

Welcome and good luck to losing the weight, we are all in the same boat so if you need any help or advice just ask and we will be more than pleased to help. :wavey:

im new too. welcome xx:D

hope i can be of some support in the near future xx

Back