Hi Im a Newbie!! can I join you?? x

ThisTime!

HI all

A quick intro to me!! I lost 5.5 stone last year with low cal and then put ON 4 !!! :sign0007:

I am 34, female and would like to lose 5 stone again!! I have just completed my 1st week on SS and to be honest I found it easier than expected. I lost 11lbs :clap:

I would love to get to know you all and hopefully one day will be able to help someone else. I look forward to hearing from you all x

Ps How do I add a ticker thingy to my posts??

Hi,

I'm new too and would also like to say hi!

Sorry can't answer the question about the ticker but would like to know the answer!

I am on day 6 and it's been pretty ok other than day 2 but today I am finding a little hard. I had the brocoli and cheese soup for lunch which i really didn't like which hasn't helped!:eek:

Hoping the weigh in tomorrow will spur me on!:)

xx

Welcome!!! Its always nice to have new faces on board.

For a ticker, click on someone elses & then set up a new on for yourself from that page. Then copy the code it gives you into your signiture box. Think theres much better advice on the Technical Support section though!

Hi there,:)

This is my first day back on cd, would like to shed 4 stone.

look forward to your posts

For the ticker, go to "tickerfactory.com" hope that helps.:):)

onefatmama xx

its nice to have some newbies joining minimins and the CD. You will get all the support you need here.

Well done This time on losing 11lb in your first week. I am sure you will be able to give valuable advice to those (me included) who are worried about regaining the weight once they finish dieting.

Poohbearfan. Good luck with your first weigh in. I hope you have a really great loss which will motivate you to keep going.

Hi it's alway's nice to see now members....welldone this time on losing 11lb in 1wk, keep up the good work.

YUKKKKKKKK!!! The cheese n brocolli!!! nearly made me give up that one lol

Hi ThisTime, good luck with cd and well done on the 11lb, fab start :D

Hi and welcome!!

Wow ... great 11lb loss in your first week, thats fab and good for motivation!!

Hi This Time

I am a newbie to cd and have had a disappointing loss after my first week of sole sourcing. It would be great for some support as I am feeling a bit lost at the moment. Maybe we could help each other out. I am aiming for 5 stone aswell and would love it if we could encourage each other.

Deb

Awwwwwwwww Deb dont be disapointed if you had a bad week. I will be your diet buddy if you like. :hug99:

Im still learning how to use this forum so Im not sure if this reply will come direct to you or not!! If you know how to use it all then maybe you couuld find a way to email me and we can encourage each other along the way x

Hi,

I have my first meeting with my counsellor on Friday - very excited but also nervous, she sounded really nice on the phone. I have lots to lose (see ticker) but feel motivated, I think forums like this are great to help support each other, at the end of the day we all have a lot to lose and if we help each other we will get to the end. It is afterwards that I think I will need lots of help to make sure it doesnt go straight back on - that would be a nightmare.

Back