Hi, I'm a newbie!

Amazon84

Hi, I'm new to this forum so thought I'd just say hello, I started at slimming world last week, after thinking I wouldn't join a group again based on another weight loss group that I used to go to which was not particularly inspirational or supportive. But I am so glad now that I have joined SW, after my previous experience i was suprised at how supportive the consultant was towards all the members, and I was also surprised when 2 days after joining I got a txt msg from her asking how I was getting on. So I went back last night for my first weigh in and I lost 8lb so needless to say I was very pleased!! :D, right I shall stop rattling on how!! Thanks for reading, bye

Hi Amazon and welcome :)

I'm new here too and just started SW on Thursday - like you, I was stunned at how supportive the group was. I was actually just going to go it alone online, but decided to join with my mum and now I'm so glad I did.

I'd heard so many great things about SW I had to give it a try - not least of those being that I know several people who have changed their lives on it. One girl looks unrecognisable now, it really is amazing what you can do on it and the best thing of all is the free food!

I wish you tons of luck on your SW journey, we're all in it together and you'll find this forum just as motivating as the classes :)

Wow 8lbs is amazing!!! That's brilliant, well done. Best of luck with reaching your goal. X x

welcome to the site. Everyone is lovely and supportive on here.

well done on loosing 8lbs That's fantastic.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. x

Hi Hun
I started last Tuesday and also lost 8lb in my 1st week feels great doesn't it :)

hi and :welcome: to the forums. Well done on your weight loss so far!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Back