Hi i'm a Newbie

Frumpy Mummy

Hi everyone, I really need help lol!!

Previously have lost weight with ww and sw but since having my daughter 15 months ago have gained 1st besides the 1 and half st baby weight I still had to shift!

Am thinking of joining ww again but just wondered what people are finding best at the minute, ww or sw?

Sorry for the ramble, was only meant to be a quick introduction :confused:

Hi Frumpy Mummy, Welcome to the forum.
Can't advise you as regards your dilemma about SW/WW as am doing Cal counting myself but do hope that whichever you choose you will get a dairy up and running a.s.a.p. so we know where to find you.
Btw, didn't find that much of a ramble! ..lol!..Would love to know a bit more about you and hope you will fill in a bit more detail as regards Profile etc.

Take care and all the very best to you.... :)

Hello and welcome to the forum,
I joined ww for 1 week and didnt get on with it at all. joined sw and love it, i do green days as im not a big meat eater, i sometimes do EE days but not often. There is no counting points no weighing (only milk allowance) found it much easier for me.
The choice has to be yours and only you can make that choice,
Good luck with you weight loss journey and please keep in touch.

Thank you for your replies, im still unsure which one to join at the min so just looking round this site for some advice and info. I'm also not sure where to post at the min or how to do profiles etc but i'm sure i'll find my way around, although it may take some time! Thanks again :)

Back