Hi I'm a newbie

fronkdt

Hey I'm Jess, currently doing Slimming World for the 2nd time since having my daughter 10 months ago.
Impost quite a bit then but have out it back on. I've been doing it for about 6 weeks but I'm really struggling to lose any but a couple of lbs.
Hoping this site will help me get back on track.
Thanks

Hey I'm Jess, currently doing Slimming World for the 2nd time since having my daughter 10 months ago.
Impost quite a bit then but have out it back on. I've been doing it for about 6 weeks but I'm really struggling to lose any but a couple of lbs.
Hoping this site will help me get back on track.
Thanks

Hi Jess, Welcome to the forum.
Congrats on your little girl! .. :553: Early days for worrying too much about the extra bit of weight.. having babies is so demanding as I am sure you know only too well.
Good that you are following a particular programme and there will be lots of other Minis that are doing the same thing that will be there to help you.

All the very best for your journey... :)

Thanks all :)
I've been back on sw for a few weeks but now I'm
Trying to get motivated. I still struggle to actually count syns rather than guesstimate but hopefully that will change the more I get into it.
Had a healthy brekkie but not just had two slices of toast, my fault for watching Masterchef lol!
But I have been having healthy but yummy dinners. Who said low fat food had to be low taste eh? They now just need to invent a fat free yummy cheese hehe.
Good luck to us all xx

Hi I'm a newbie. I am on my 5th week of SW diet I have lost 15lbs so far only 5 more stones to go :).

Hi Everyone, I am also a newbie! i have about two stone (or just slightly over it) to lose! Not doing SW or WW at mo, just cutting down myself and upping the excersize...Looking for all the support and advice you can give me and of course i'll do the same back to yourselves! Gonna be held to account and post my weight on here every Saturday...wish me luck and the best of luck to you all as well...WE CAN DO THIS!!

19.04.13... 13st 1.5lbs

Thanks all :)
I've been back on sw for a few weeks but now I'm
Trying to get motivated. I still struggle to actually count syns rather than guesstimate but hopefully that will change the more I get into it.
Had a healthy brekkie but not just had two slices of toast, my fault for watching Masterchef lol!
But I have been having healthy but yummy dinners. Who said low fat food had to be low taste eh? They now just need to invent a fat free yummy cheese hehe.
Good luck to us all xx

It's always difficult getting into a new programme and remembering the "How to's" but I am sure you will be very glad you persisted.
Well done on your efforts so far!

Hi I'm a newbie. I am on my 5th week of SW diet I have lost 15lbs so far only 5 more stones to go :).

Hi Joda, Welcome to the forum... That's a fantastic loss!! Keep it going!
Don't forget to start your own diary so we know where to find you... :)

Hi Everyone, I am also a newbie! i have about two stone (or just slightly over it) to lose! Not doing SW or WW at mo, just cutting down myself and upping the excersize...Looking for all the support and advice you can give me and of course i'll do the same back to yourselves! Gonna be held to account and post my weight on here every Saturday...wish me luck and the best of luck to you all as well...WE CAN DO THIS!!

19.04.13... 13st 1.5lbs

Hi Ldt, Welcome to the forum too. You are making great headway.. stick to it and that couple of stone will soon go.
Don't forget your diary as said before... Lots of peeps ready to support and encourage you when we know where you are.

Take care and the very best to you all.

Welcome all, I'm trying to shift my post baby weight too. My baby is 26 years old, and clearly I'm very lazy in getting around to it. Ah well, better late than never I suppose ;).

I wish everyone the best of luck with the plan x

I'm still loosing weight 4st71/2lb so far feeling great .Still don't know how to do a diary although I have been posting.

Back