Hi im back.... 2nd go!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Not sure if you all remember me? :wave_cry: I did CD in 2008, and lost 3-4stone. But since then i have had anougher baby and pilled it back on.

I started CD again on the 1st, weighing 23st2nhalf, exacly the same as before! :cry:

Iv so got down to 21st4.. Not sure how much iv lost? [is anyone will be kind enough to tell me lol]..

Just wanted to say hi again lol and i really really need to do it this time! I lost my mum on the 30th december, And i promised id make her proud! :(

Hi kimmie
welcome bk to cambridge diet your get the weight off in no time at all,good luck and im sure your mum is very proud of you x

its not coming off half as fast as before? Im also suffering with constipation majorly this time =[

the constipation isnt good what about the cambridge fibre you can buy? i have never used it but have heard its good. how long have you been doing cd now? x

since the 1st. My belly is so sore and swollen, its right getting me down, every where else i losing weight but my belly? I do feel like im doing this for nothing, because im not losing it that fast as before

thats allways the way isnt it, thats my problem my weight stays on my stomach too and its allways the last place to come off aswell. suppose thats just the way it is. x

welcome back and so sorry to hear about your mum do this for yourself and make her proud
ps babys really cute

Hey Kimmie remember me?!!!
Piled the 5 1/2 I lost back on + some & I don't even an excuse lol.
So sorry to hear bout your Mum & i'm sure she would be proud of you whatever you do, but I do understand where you're coming from!
I started again 15th Jan got my 1st weigh in tomorrow (fortnightly) so fingers crossed!
Take care xx
Camille

Back