Hi, I'm Becks, looking to start at CD Diet on Saturday! Need some buddies to share!

Beckster

Hi, I'm Becks, just tipped the scales at 13st. Makes me feel flipping awful.

I have struggled with my weight since a teenager, and despite attempts at WW, Slimming World and going to the gym, I have never been able to reach a goal weight.

Having been made redundant in January, I've managed to add about 1 and 1/2 stone. Despite having a new boyfriend, the weight is making me so misarable, but the vicous cycle of comfort eating and drinking is spiraling out of control.

A couple of my friends have successfully completed the Cambridge Diet, and despite alot of non support from some of my family and friends, I am really wanting this to work.

I'm hoping to make some new friends, people in the same situation as me.....

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Becks:)

A very warm welcome to our community Becks :D

You've found the best place for support, advice and people to hold your hand along the way who truly understand issues of weight.

Any questions or problems please don't hesitate to ask at anytime,

Isis xx :)

Hello becks and welcome to minimins, good luck!

Hi Becks! Welcome to Mini's! I'm just coming to the end of my week 3 on CD (sole source) and I've lost 16lbs officially with at least another 2lbs in the bag at my weigh in on Saturday (fingers crossed!!). Loads of good luck with your journey and hang on through the first 3 or 4 days as you go into ketosis cos theyre pretty rough. Its worth it though cos afterwards you feel energised and excited about the fast losses. Its great!! xxx :welcome:

Back