Hi im beth

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beth3107, 21 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Beth3107

Beth3107 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/low carb
    I'm new to this site. It is my goal to lose 4 and a half stone. I havnt set myself a deadline. But would like to be well on my way to losing some of it by September. Would be happy to have lost 2 stone by then. Ive always been a bit overweight. But have put on more since being pregnant. I havnt decided on any specific plan yet. At the moment just trying to eat better and exercise.
    Can anyone recommend a good plan/regime? I really crave junk food so that's going to be my biggest hurdle.

Good luck to everyone else! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Strawberry78

Strawberry78 Member

Start Weight:
    17st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(7.22%)
    Hi Beth, welcome. :) I'm fairly new myself, but I can recommend surfing all the boards here, there's a whole lot of info there on all sorts of ways to lose weight. Good luck!

4. nin

nin Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Slimming world is really good. You can eat loads and even have a full English for breakfast! Good luck x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Write a food diary and then see how you can improve on it. Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.