Hi im beth

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beth3107, 21 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Beth3107

Beth3107 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins/low carb
    I'm new to this site. It is my goal to lose 4 and a half stone. I havnt set myself a deadline. But would like to be well on my way to losing some of it by September. Would be happy to have lost 2 stone by then. Ive always been a bit overweight. But have put on more since being pregnant. I havnt decided on any specific plan yet. At the moment just trying to eat better and exercise.
    Can anyone recommend a good plan/regime? I really crave junk food so that's going to be my biggest hurdle.

Good luck to everyone else! X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Strawberry78

Strawberry78 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Beth, welcome. :) I'm fairly new myself, but I can recommend surfing all the boards here, there's a whole lot of info there on all sorts of ways to lose weight. Good luck!
  4. nin

nin Full Member

slimming world
    Slimming world is really good. You can eat loads and even have a full English for breakfast! Good luck x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Write a food diary and then see how you can improve on it. Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.