Hi. I'm new and have just started lighterlife!!

Woo hoo!!!! I'm over the moon!! I went to my meeting on Monday, started the foodpacks and water on Tuesday. Tonight I went for my drop in and I've lost 5lbs!!!! In 3 days?!??!!! :eek: How fab!! It has really given me a boost.

Thanks for the replies and encouragement. I'll keep you posted. I think I'm going to get my first weigh in next week in Sutton Coldfield - anyone go there?

Hello :) I go to one in Sutton Coldfield - if it's the same one as me he counsellor is really lovely, she's very good :)

Hi
I'm on my first week too. There are some really good recipie ideas that I have already used. Check out Mikes website( blog) its got some great stuff on it. MyLighterLife
I have made crisps from the soups which are sometimes easier to stomach than the soups. I have also made muffins ( well sort of congealed blobs) from the shake mixes and the chocolate one is particularly nice with a peppermint tea. I also put a bit of the caramel one in a cofee which tasets good but you need to bled it up and its a close to a cappucino as your going to get.

To be honest I felt dreadful the fist 3 days and things started improving but today I feel tired and achy - I think I've iver done it a bit. I did lose 7 and half pound after day 3 and am going for a weigh in on Wednesday night. I hear it gets easier in week 2 so here's hoping!

Emily

It's so nice that there are other people new to LL on here. I went to first class Tuesday evening so I am on day 4 and thankfully I am feeling fantastic. Touch wood I haven't had any headaches etc. However, I am currently dreaming about food - seriously considered mugging a guy for his pasty yesterday!!!! Can't wait til weigh in on Tuesday.

Take care,

Katrina

Hi Katrina

Welcome to Minimins, there is a great support network of people on here.

You have done so well to get through to day 4 without the dreaded detox headaches.

Aren't you going to a pop in with your LLC to find out how much you have lost so far and to swap out any flavours you don't like?

Let us know how you get on and pleased will you introduce yourself in the getting to know you thread on here?

Hi!

I have put myself on the getting to know thread now.

We had a session yesterday where we could go and swap flavours and test for ketones, but no weigh in so I have to wait til tuesday for official weigh in. Have been on my home scales all week though!! Just hope the weight loss registers the same on hers :)

Love,
Katrina

:) Hey guys

:eek: Great to find some new starters to share those initial feelings. I'm actually a re-starter. Lost 4.5st , got pregnant, became complacent with food..:mad: miscarried for 3rd time in 2 years and began the cycle of comfort eating! So I'm here tackling the final 2 stone.

:rolleyes: Getting to end of day 5 so weigh in on Tuesday! Anyone fancy sharing losses on a tuesday evening? I did that with a few posters back in feb-june and it really spurred me on!

:D Good luck to all, from one loser to another!

Back