Hi I'm new here from Ireland

Lolakerry

Hi All. I am new here and found you all when researching Lipotrim. I have been sneaking around the Forum Threads for a few days now trying to find my way about. You are all so inspiring with your brilliant weight losses and the photos are so encouraging. When researching online I found only negativity on the Irish Boards about Lipotrim so hope you dont mind having a "Paddy" on board.

Anyway I am starting Lipotrim on Tuesday and will be visiting the Pharmacist on Monday to be weighed and pick up my supplies etc so will update my details and hopeful goal weight then.

Thanks for being here and i look forward to making lots of new cyber support friends:)
Lola

Thank you

Hi Lola and welcome! How's it going? I'm a returner, and will start on 2nd Feb. I know 1st week can be tough but it is so worth it when those scales move down!

Thanks Trimlee. Picked up my pack today and starting tomorrow - 4 stones 1 pound to my first goal of 10 stones 10pounds.

Oops :eek: should have said good luck for your start day trimlee

Hi im also new and from Ireland , Started a week ago today 8lb off this week :D .Was finding it very hard this evening and found yous so by reading all your weight loss it has helped me so much and have not thought of food thanks :)))

Hi Skinny dreamer. I have come across a few more Irish here since joining. Well done on your 8 lbs weight loss - great achievement - how did you find the first week on it?

Back