Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SlinkyPip, 29 November 2009 Social URL.

1. SlinkyPip

SlinkyPip New Member

Hi there,

I have just joined the forum and wanted to say hi.

I have been doing SW since the end of May and have lost 2st 13 1/2lbs (sooo close).

I lost 4 stone before by doing it on my own but I put 3 1/2 back on in 4 years so now I'm back and I'm coming to class as I believe that I need to group to keep me on track.

I was voted the group's Miss Slinky which was complete nonsense but a good laugh and made me feel great anyway (I'm far to old (45)!).

Our group has been without a consultant for some time but now we have the lovely Natalie who is new but great fun and very encouraging.

So this is me and where I am now.

Hi everyone!

Pip

jerricebenton likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Pip,
    Your story sounds very similar to my own, I lost 5 stone 9 years ago and was entered for slimmer of the year competion. Then life got in the way and gradually most of that weight returned. At the time I was too embarrassed to go back to class (stupid, stupid, stupid.)
    So here I am again, I love the structure of a group it does help keep you on the straight and narrow.
    Congratulations on your Miss Slinky award.
    Hope you will enjoy this forum as much as I do.

4. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    welcome, and congratulations on your weightloss so far! Hope you stick around xx

5. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i too lost weight before on sw... only 2.5 stone but i was happy, then i had a baby almost 3 years ago and i too was embarrassed to go back after putting the weight back on!
    good luck with your weight loss and congrats on miss slinky x

6. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins. Congratulations on your weight loss so far - you're doing fantastic. This is the place to be for some great recipes and ideas and motivation.
    Good luck with the rest of your journey! x

7. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lovely to meet you. Hope you share your successes with us. Remeber any good recipe ideas we like to know. This is the friendliest forum I have ever belonged to. WELCOME XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.