Hi, I'm new here :)

Va Va Voom

Started LT today and have 100lbs+ to lose.

I'm pretty nervous actually as I have tried VLCD before and never managed to stick to them, I have kinda reached breaking point now though and can't see any other way out of this mess.

So I thought I would introduce myself and start coming here when I need help or if I'm struggling a bit.

The information here is excellent!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

VVV
x

Hiya vava... Welcome to the forum, and best of luck with the diet... Do you have a lot to lose? Have you tried LT before or tried a different one? I can't think of any more questions!! lol x x

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum. Everyone is really helpful, if like me you have loads of questions! The best thing about LT is if you stick to it, the weight will just drop off! Good luck xx

Hi hun,
Welcome to the forum I'm abit of a newbie too I'm on day 9, get stuck into it, I had the same problems as you... Never being able to stick to things and give up easy... Not this time, this is my year!!! I have given myself 20 weeks on this diet then reassess see where I am... 1 week down 19 to go lol!!!

Good luck sweetie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Vava, welcome, im a newbie too and on day 2. Ive done the diet before and it helped me lose 5 stone but i put on 3 again so Im back. Good luck with it, you can do it. Its tough but so worthwhile. xx

Welcome to the forum VVV, You've gotten over hardest bit by committing yourself to this diet, day 3-4 seem to be the worst for people and then after that it's just like going downhill on a bike.
It gets easier and easier and then you don't even have to think about it, you just do it.
I'm nearing the end of week 4 now (weigh in tomorrow) and the weight just literally melts off. (You know like in those internet adverts? except it's true!)

But since we're all in the same boat, with either people who've already been there or people who have started the same week you have, you can come for support. From my experience here, everybody is so lovely and friendly that you just itch to get back on to check for posts rather than itching for some food. :giggle:

Best of luck hun. xxxx

hello , i been on maintance for a few weeks now. but its time to get some more weight off a bit quicker , its going slow .
so need to speed it up again so here i am
day 1 .

Welcome to the forum VVV, You've gotten over hardest bit by committing yourself to this diet, day 3-4 seem to be the worst for people and then after that it's just like going downhill on a bike.
It gets easier and easier and then you don't even have to think about it, you just do it.
I'm nearing the end of week 4 now (weigh in tomorrow) and the weight just literally melts off. (You know like in those internet adverts? except it's true!)

But since we're all in the same boat, with either people who've already been there or people who have started the same week you have, you can come for support. From my experience here, everybody is so lovely and friendly that you just itch to get back on to check for posts rather than itching for some food. :giggle:

Best of luck hun. xxxx

yes its so true ,like having a second big family , i love it
you get hooked ,lol

Back