Hi, I'm new on lipotrim today!

remyrobson

Hi everyone! Just started lipotrim today, my dad is starting it in a day or two so hopefully will have a buddy to not eat with! Liked 2 of my 3 'meals' today, had the strawberry one for supper and it made me physically retch. Anyone else had an extreme reaction like this?
I'm looking forward to seeing results and have my skinny jeans hung up on the wardrobe to inspire me.
Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm going to try some of the recipes on here to make the next few weeks a little more interesting! Fingers crossed I don't have any slip ups...

Hey there and welcome to the forum :D I found it very difficult to take the shakes at first but I swear they do get easier. At first I was literally gagging and retching with every swallow but now I look forward to my shakes. Also, your tastes change, for example the first shake I tried was chocolate and it was wretched but I've just this second tried it a second time and am enjoying it :) Good luck hun x

Hi , and welcome to the forum and LT :D

hi,there gems right it does get easier & belive it or not u look forward to ur shakes!good luck!
gemma.x.

hi and welcome, yes the shakes do get easier to get down. i'm loving all flavours and can even tolerate the flapjacks now (not allowed on wk 1 sorry) good luck and glug the water for a better weight loss

Welcome hun and good luck. I love my choccy shake now, but couldnt even look at the thing in wk 1!!!!!!! They get nicer I promise lol x

Hey,
try all the shakes and see how you get on.
I tried the strawberry first and liked it immediately. I still can't tolerate any of the others, so it's strawberry for every meal, every day. I don't mind the monotony, it keeps me from thinking about food, cos I don't think I even taste the strawberry anymore.

Guen

welcome and good luck on your LT journey, its great that your dads doing it to so you have a diet buddy x

Hello and welcome to the site. You will love it here, full of encouragement and inspiration. Good luck to you and your Dad. Shakes do get easier we promise, I just have the choccie ones now, with loads of crushed ice and ice cold water. Do not attempt to drink the shakes made with water at room temp, you will be sick, yuck. You can have them hot too with hot water and some people add a spoon of coffee to the vanilla one to make a latte. Flapjacks are an aquired taste but I love them now they are really filling. Glug the water too it makes it soooo much easier. Keep strong, once you have the first 3-5 days over you will be flying!! Good luck!! x

Welcome aboard the good ship Minimins - there's some great people on here & the support is second to none :)

The LT rewards are so worth the journey so buckle up, remain focussed & drink that water :D

Welcome and good luck. The first week is the hardest but the first WI makes it all worthwhile. Hang in there.

x

Welcome and best of luck.. you'll be amazed how your taste buds change and you'll grow to like the shakes

Hi, thanks for all your words of encouragement. Really needed it today. Been at work and sooooo busy, I'm an overworked midwife :( it goes with the territory! Was starving as didn't have time for a lunch break then had to walk a mile home past a few yummy take aways. A few of my colleagues think I'm crazy to do this to myself, then when I confessed my cravings for pizza to my boyfriend his response was "I told you so, you will crack soon". After a hot choc I feel better, but is it possible to have 2 sachets a day and one light meal? When I'm struggling at work I need something, even a few peanuts would be great! What do people think?
Cheers!

Hmmm, you're really not supposed to eat anything at all on TFR. How about trying the maintenance plan? I believe that includes a meal though I could be wrong about it

Back