Hi I'm new to all this...

Lillipud

Hi Just started with Lipotrim on Wednesday but started a week ago on Lighter Life and then switched!

Been very inspirational reading through this forum and the brill weight losses. Well done to everybody.:):D

Finding the shakes ok but ending up a bit lumpy compared with the Lighter Life ones. Still guess I will get better at that.

First weigh in (on Lighter Life ) was good - 9lb so hoping to continue good start with Lipotrim.

Had complete hair colour change this week so hoping to be a completely different woman soon!;)

Welcome Lily.....do you have a shaker.....cause when I use mine at work I never ever have lumps....would be a good idea to invest in one; your pharmacist should stock them for around £4.99, but I think others just buy shakers from other shops and a lot cheaper.

Why did you decide to swap, apart from the difference in price :)

I am sure you will do well, and the forum is the best place ever and sure you will become a regular contributor.

Have a great weekend.

I'd be interested to hear why you changed too!

But welcome & good luck with your second week! Well done on your first weeks loss! :)

Hannah

Hi and welcome hope your WI goes well LT is as good but less money and this forum is so insperational

debz x

Hi Lillipud - lovely to have you here!

What a fab week one weigh in on LL - sure your great work will continue on LT ;)

Changing hair colour myself soon - what have you gone frmo and to? :)

Well done on your first loss of 9lbs and hope Lt goes as well for you. I found the shakes very lumps/claggy as well. I use a stick belnder and it makes them nics and frothy. Best of luck.

Hey hun,

congrats on the 9lb loss and good luck with LT. I just whisked my shakes for a fortnight and dealt with the lumps and grit...until I discovered the joys of the blender. Soooo much better and well worth doing.

Good luck for your first LT WI!!

xx

I have a little hand blender which is useful for lots of things but whizzes up ice and shakes really nicely...interested to know what you think of the difference to LT and LL...I would chose lightlife if i could afford because i like the sound of the counselling sessions. Good luck on your journey and well done on your first LT weight loss xx

Thank you all for words of encouragement and advice about mixing the shakes. Have been using the blender as you suggested with much greater success!

Reason I switched was that Lighter Life told me to stop after the first week when the story about the woman unfortunately dying from Arrythmia whilst on Lighter Life hit the media. I have had a tiny heart murmur since birth which has never affected me in the slightest and despite my GP and cardiologist giving the ok for me to do the diet, after the story broke they told me to stop. Asked for them to speak directly with my cardiologist but they weren't interested. So got in touch with my GP who suggested LipoTrim ...so here I am!
Wasn't too impressed with the counselling session that I had and a friend that's continued didn't seem to think it got much better. I found reading all your inspirational losses much better plus I think Lipotrim is much better at explaining the science behind VLCD and why we must 're-feed'.

PS Elle-Emm I've gone from blonde highlights to chestnut with red and gold highlights and feel much more sophisticated!!

Well done

well done on your weight loss
I am on LT 4th week and have lost a total of 22 lbs its great
Blender works fantastic also.
hope you stick with it

Welcome aboard the LT train Lillipud!

This forum is amazing. A total life saver. Pop in here if you ever need any help or support. Share you weigh ins and experiences. Everyone here is in the same boat and so understanding. They're all unpaid counsellors! The best you'll get!

Wooohooo on you 9lb loss, that's fantastic! You'll do equally as well on LT. I understand your reason for swapping.

Here's to the ever changing you, and your future weight losses

Back