Hi im new to this site and to the cambride diet x

debbielou

Hi my names Debbie, i ve recently started the cambride plan vlcd in the hope of helping me shed the much needed 7 stone.Ive tried lots of diets in the past and been unsuccessful so this is my last desperate attempt to loose the weight and get where i want to be for summer.
I ve not had the best year loosing both my lovely mum and dad within a 5 month period was tough and then my gran at christmas, but no more turning to food for comfort its time to think about moving forward and trying to be happy in my life, if not for me then for my fiance and four beautiful sons.
Id be grateful for any help and encouragement coz im sure its not gonna be easy, first weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed this hellish week has been worth it xxxx

Welcome Debbie:welcome2:

My heart goes out to you over the loss of your beloved parents:hug99:

The Cambridge plan is a tough but gives excellent results if you stick with their rules and you will see results very quickly which helps greatly with motivation.

If you click on the link below it will take you to the CD forum and you can introduce yourself there.

Cambridge Diet Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

You might like to start a diary in the CD Diary Forum as many find having a diary helps to keep them focused on their weight loss journey.

CD Weight Loss Diaries - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

To help you make your way around the forums if you click on the link below it will help to explain most things but if you need any help please ask:)

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

great loss well done, keep up the good work. xx

Thank you , I love weight watchers but just felt I had too much weight to loose this time ( 6 stone) but keep up the good work xx

Hi Debbie and well done on your first weeks weight loss! So very, very sorry to hear about the loss of your parents and gran. I have lost mine also and it does take a while to adjust but sounds like you are well on track and good for you....you go girl and tons of good luck x

Really sorry to here that saska, it's tough and can throw you off track for everything not just dieting, and with me it did but I decided I needed to turn my life around in a positive way and make them proud xxxxx. Thanks all for your lovely comments xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back