Hi I'm new today

Javanna

Hi everyone

I'm on day 4 of Exante. My motivation is I will be 40 in March and I don't want to be fat and 40! I have absolutely no will power at all, which is why I think Exante will work for me. I know that all I can have is the shakes and anything else is going to spoil my weight loss. There have been several times over the last few days when I would have sneaked a few crisps or a sweet if I'd been on a normal diet but somehow I have managed to resist. I'm suffering though - it's very hard and all I can think about is food! I'm even waking up in the night and fantasising about ordering a pizza!

I've lost 7lb in 4 days already and I just have to keep focusing on that - my husband keeps commenting that my tummy is rumbling!
:family2:

Hi Javanna

Keep that willpower going, I always find the first few days of any diet hard so well done so far!

Thanks guys! I'm battling on but really struggling mentally! It's so great to go along my journey with like minded people! I've just been for a 5k walk with my husband. I was running 5k this time last year but am so out of shape now. It will be so easier to start running again when I've lost a couple of stone! I feel much better for having done some exercise.

Keep up the hard work everyone!

Back