Hi I'm New :)

MoonLyte

Hi all :D
I lost over 3 stone with SW but have put about 1 stone on so I thought I would give WW a try. I have joined up online as getting to classes is impossible around work and childcare, but I'm determined to get this weight off!
So here I am,and I hope to make some new friends here and pick up some tips along the way :)

My diet really does start tomorrow.:)

Hi and welcome to the WW boards you'll find a lot of support from everyone here. Good luck.

M

HI
and welcome to our little world

dont forget to share your points allowance with us and your food diaries - that way we can help you to settle into the WW way of eating

its really easy once you start but just like SW a bit confusing in the early days

H xx

hey and welcome to the WW boards.. why not see how the online goes - tbh i think if you are doing it online, you could save yourself the money and just come on here - pretty much everything you need can be given to you by someone on here :) - save yourself the monthly cost and just buy yourself a WW calculator from ebay or something.

good luck with your first week :) - well done on your SW loss as well, thats fantastic stuff! x

Back