hi i'm new

krzjak

hi just wanted to introduce myself. i have aready done an intro on the newbie board but since i'll probably be spending a lot of time here i thought i would do one here too.

my name is Ruth, i am 33 and from leicester. i am mum to 4 kids (son 10, son 8, daughter 5 and daughter 3) .

i need to lose about 3 stone. i'm 5'3 and look ok at 10 stone but want to get to about 9 st 10 so i have a few pounds to play with . hoping slim fast will get me there.

looking forward to gettting to know you all

ruth x

Welcome Ruth!!

Look forward to speaking to you and getting to know you!!

Good luck on your first day :)

Claire xx

Welcome Ruth! My name is Penny, Sounds like you have a full house! my goodness! You must get your exercise out running little ones down lol. Goodluck with your weight loss! There is alot of support here so you should have no problem getting ready and all the info you need. If your having a down time dont worry it happens to the best of us!

thanks for such a lovely welcome everyone.

the kids do keep me busy but i think thats half of my problem. i was always tiny until i had the kids but somehow my eating habits changed especially after having our 4th. i swear i turned into a camel and shove as much food as i can in as quickly as i can incase i havent got time to eat anytime soon lol.

all change now. got through day one ok. had SF shake for breakfast but then the sandwiches looked so nice at lunch i had a ham and tomato sandwich on seed bread for lunch for just a few more calories than a shake, chicken fajitas for dinner. all within allowance and so lovely.

saving my 100 cal snack for hot choc before bed. feeling happy and not bloated :)

Ruth x

Hi ruth I no what u mean about not having the time when u have kids and ive only got 1 and its hard enough to make dinner let alone her crying the whole time we eat! good luck on slim fast im sure u will do fab! x

Back