Hi im new!

Hello all,

Im new and still trying to get my head around this site! ha!

Im also new to SW, only started tue, so WI tomorrow night! im really scared! i have eaten loads and dont feel like have lost anything! So i am really worried about WI!

and to top it off i really want a choc Mousse now! but as my mince was off that i was going to use to make burgers, i had to use my syns on frozen chicken burgers that hasnt filled me up!

Want chocolate! grr!!

Im a real binger and comfort eater, so i think i will have my moments of really struggling, like now that i really want to binge on my choc mousses!

i really want these little treats but i struggle to just have one! so maybe it would be better to just not have sweet things at all for awhile! go cold turkey!

anyway thats me! looking forward to meeting you all!

oh also any ideas for lunches would be fab too! im doing EE!

thanks.xxxx:D

oh also if anyone can tell me how to find my posts to easily can get back to them that would be great too!

Thank you!xx

Hiya,

Weclome to SW and MM! Firstly as for your posts if your click 'User CP', in the blue car at the top, it will show threads you have contributed to that have had replies.

As for slimming... personally I'm no good with multi-packs, or things where you can have a small amount for a few syns - I want it all! So personally I avoid. That being said a little bit of what you fancy will help you long term. Cadbury light mousse is 3syns. It's really down to personal preference and how you get on with the plan. Take these first few weeks as learning the plan and seeing what suits you. Don't worry about WI everyone always think "I can't possibly of lost any weight when I've been eating so much" but it's true! Stick to plan and you will succeed.

Best of luck,
Natt xxx

Thank you! i did just binge on a shall we say 'few' choc mousse!! i feel very rubbish about myself now! i have worked out weekly syns and i havent used them all! so i will not use any tomorrow either to have a good day on free food! do you think that will work despite eating bad today?!x

Hi its my first week on this site too - its great. Dont worry about your weigh in - am sure you'll be fine. I've gone cold turkey with stuff like bics/crisps/sweets/choc as I'm another that cant stop once I've started. And its not been too bad.

Good luck for tomorrow

Hello both and welcome xxx

Back