Hi I'm new

Mrs.J

Gosh where to start. Well I am now at a point where I am very over weight, I have lost a lot of weight before and then I put it back on a few years ago when I had stress at work and have gradually put on more and more.

I did Slimming World on line and did really well, but I couldn't afford to keep it up and at that point I didn't have the confidence to go to groups, I said I would do it on my own, and really played with it 'pretending' that I was doing it until I started going to group last year. Did well at the start and then had a few problems so I couldn't keep going again 'pretended' I was doing it and have put on yet more weight.

I know that it works but I need to go to groups. We went to Alton Towers last weekend and I was in some of the photos, I am usually the one behind the camera and I realised just how awful I really look.

Looks like a really friendly community here, looking forward to getting to know everyone, getting some inspiration and joining in.

Thanks, well all joined and weighed now.

I am really hoping to be able to get my wedding ring back on, I have 3 children and I had to take my wedding ring off when I was pregnant with my youngest and I have never been able to put it back on since, she is 3 next week.

My husband works nights, so that is quite a bad area I have to work on when I am just sat at home on I will snack.

Back