Hi I'm new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mrs.J, 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs.J

Mrs.J Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Gosh where to start. Well I am now at a point where I am very over weight, I have lost a lot of weight before and then I put it back on a few years ago when I had stress at work and have gradually put on more and more.

I did Slimming World on line and did really well, but I couldn't afford to keep it up and at that point I didn't have the confidence to go to groups, I said I would do it on my own, and really played with it 'pretending' that I was doing it until I started going to group last year. Did well at the start and then had a few problems so I couldn't keep going again 'pretended' I was doing it and have put on yet more weight.

I know that it works but I need to go to groups. We went to Alton Towers last weekend and I was in some of the photos, I am usually the one behind the camera and I realised just how awful I really look.

Looks like a really friendly community here, looking forward to getting to know everyone, getting some inspiration and joining in.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum
    good luck on your weightloss plan

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I need to go to a class as I do not have the discipline to do it alone

Good luck

Irene xx

5. Mrs.J

Mrs.J Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, well all joined and weighed now.

I am really hoping to be able to get my wedding ring back on, I have 3 children and I had to take my wedding ring off when I was pregnant with my youngest and I have never been able to put it back on since, she is 3 next week.

My husband works nights, so that is quite a bad area I have to work on when I am just sat at home on I will snack.

6. yachica

yachica Member

Diet:
    Atkins
    Hello ... I am new too .. joined a few days ago, seems a nice site x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.