Hi I'm new...

Hi, I've just joined as I need some support this time round!

After I had my twins 8 years ago I went to a Rosemary Conley class and lost 4 stone quite quickly and relatively easily. However i kept on putting on the last stone and then losing it again grrr! I managed to lose a fair bit last year as I was bridesmaid for my younger (and slimmer!) sister but since then its been a bit of a disaster.
I've put on around 2 stone since then and am fairly miserable about it. My clothes don't fit and I feel I look awful in anything :( there are many reasons (excuses?) we've moved house which was pretty stressful and I also have a bad back which never seems to be well enough for exercise these days - although I secretly think it would probably be better if I did lose weight (guilt trip there!)
Anyway - i tried going back to Rosemary Conley class but got nowhere really as hubby has started working late and it was difficult to go regularlyso tried at home. But its difficult to get motivated on your own - hence joining this forum!

Phew that was a bit of an outpouring - don't know where that came from! Hopefully today is the start of my new and successful weight loss journey - am hoping to follow Rosemary Conley principles of low fat eating and keep track of my cals - whilst doing some gentle exercise to keep my back mobile without overdoing it. Look forward to chatting to you all,

Helen xxx

Hello, welcome to Minis!

There are loads of people dieting alone and using this place for support, so I'm sure you will get all the help you need!

Hopefully see you around

Its worse than I thought - just got on the scales and I now weigh 14 stone 8lbs! I'm 5'7" so need to be A LOT less than that! OMG - need to do something NOW - perhaps bike ride with the kids this afternoon...

You will get the goal your after , just takes time ^_^
I've just reached 15st in weight and that was a turning point for me, along the side the fact im getting married in april next year and certainly do not want to be this size then
This website offers a lot of support
Welcome to Minimins ^_^

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely and there is loads of support and advice available.

I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back