Hi I'm new...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bicester twin mum, 9 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Bicester twin mum

Bicester twin mum Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi, I've just joined as I need some support this time round!

After I had my twins 8 years ago I went to a Rosemary Conley class and lost 4 stone quite quickly and relatively easily. However i kept on putting on the last stone and then losing it again grrr! I managed to lose a fair bit last year as I was bridesmaid for my younger (and slimmer!) sister but since then its been a bit of a disaster.
    I've put on around 2 stone since then and am fairly miserable about it. My clothes don't fit and I feel I look awful in anything :( there are many reasons (excuses?) we've moved house which was pretty stressful and I also have a bad back which never seems to be well enough for exercise these days - although I secretly think it would probably be better if I did lose weight (guilt trip there!)
    Anyway - i tried going back to Rosemary Conley class but got nowhere really as hubby has started working late and it was difficult to go regularlyso tried at home. But its difficult to get motivated on your own - hence joining this forum!

Phew that was a bit of an outpouring - don't know where that came from! Hopefully today is the start of my new and successful weight loss journey - am hoping to follow Rosemary Conley principles of low fat eating and keep track of my cals - whilst doing some gentle exercise to keep my back mobile without overdoing it. Look forward to chatting to you all,

Helen xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hastalavegan

hastalavegan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, welcome to Minis!

There are loads of people dieting alone and using this place for support, so I'm sure you will get all the help you need!

Hopefully see you around

4. Bicester twin mum

Bicester twin mum Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Its worse than I thought - just got on the scales and I now weigh 14 stone 8lbs! I'm 5'7" so need to be A LOT less than that! OMG - need to do something NOW - perhaps bike ride with the kids this afternoon...

5. .:carrie:.

.:carrie:. New Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    You will get the goal your after , just takes time ^_^
    I've just reached 15st in weight and that was a turning point for me, along the side the fact im getting married in april next year and certainly do not want to be this size then
    This website offers a lot of support
    Welcome to Minimins ^_^

6. courtneysmummy

courtneysmummy Trying to lose weight

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and :welcome: to MiniMins. Good luck with your weight loss journey. I'm sure you will find the support you need on here. A lot of us are in the same position, we are doing it on our own as to keep costs down.

7. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely and there is loads of support and advice available.

I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You will get lots of help and support here. Perhaps you could start a diary thread in the section

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.