Hi, I'm new!

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
Hi, I'm new to this part of the forum. :)

I am hoping to start the Cambridge diet soon. I will be meeting with a consultant in a few days. What should I expect to happen at the meeting? What should I ask? :)

Hi and welcome. :D

The consultant should cover everything that you need to know and should also provide you with literature that covers it all as well.

Your measurements might be taken. If not, then it might be worth asking for this to be done. Not all progress shows up on the scales (which can be upsetting for some) so keeping a check on your measurements will also show the improvements as you work towards your goal.

Depending on how much you may already know about Cambridge, you could have a read up on this forum if you feel you need to know more before your meeting. Once you know the basics, you might be able to think about questions you may want to ask your consultant when you have your meeting. I think most questions will come to you as she (or he) goes through it with you in person though.

You might also want to have a look at the thread below and work out which shakes and/or soups you intend to buy to begin with, as it will save some time during your meeting.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-faq-general-information/18670-cambridge-diet-product-list.html

Also you are obviously free to search or ask questions on these forums as well. There’s plenty of knowledge floating around.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. :)

Hi and welcome. :D

The consultant should cover everything that you need to know and should also provide you with literature that covers it all as well.

Your measurements might be taken. If not, then it might be worth asking for this to be done. Not all progress shows up on the scales (which can be upsetting for some) so keeping a check on your measurements will also show the improvements as you work towards your goal.

Depending on how much you may already know about Cambridge, you could have a read up on this forum if you feel you need to know more before your meeting. Once you know the basics, you might be able to think about questions you may want to ask your consultant when you have your meeting. I think most questions will come to you as she (or he) goes through it with you in person though.

You might also want to have a look at the thread below and work out which shakes and/or soups you intend to buy to begin with, as it will save some time during your meeting.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-faq-general-information/18670-cambridge-diet-product-list.html

Also you are obviously free to search or ask questions on these forums as well. There’s plenty of knowledge floating around.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. :)

Thank you so much for the information. It is really useful. I will take a look at the product list and other threads in this forum. :)

Welcome to the forum to you too dawson, and good luck! :)

Back