Hi, I'm new!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 16to10, 11 August 2010 Social URL.

1. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Hi, I'm new to this part of the forum. :)

I am hoping to start the Cambridge diet soon. I will be meeting with a consultant in a few days. What should I expect to happen at the meeting? What should I ask? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Hi and welcome. :D

The consultant should cover everything that you need to know and should also provide you with literature that covers it all as well.

Your measurements might be taken. If not, then it might be worth asking for this to be done. Not all progress shows up on the scales (which can be upsetting for some) so keeping a check on your measurements will also show the improvements as you work towards your goal.

Depending on how much you may already know about Cambridge, you could have a read up on this forum if you feel you need to know more before your meeting. Once you know the basics, you might be able to think about questions you may want to ask your consultant when you have your meeting. I think most questions will come to you as she (or he) goes through it with you in person though.

You might also want to have a look at the thread below and work out which shakes and/or soups you intend to buy to begin with, as it will save some time during your meeting.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-faq-general-information/18670-cambridge-diet-product-list.html

Also you are obviously free to search or ask questions on these forums as well. There’s plenty of knowledge floating around.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. :)

4. dawson66

dawson66 Full Member

Diet:
    atkins
    hello and welcome
    I am new too hope look forward to seeing you around

5. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Thank you so much for the information. It is really useful. I will take a look at the product list and other threads in this forum. :)

Welcome to the forum to you too dawson, and good luck! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.