Hi im new

I am also aiming for the summer with a wedding in mind my niece's, lets all keep each other going and thinking about those fabulous outfits we'll be wearing. Don't let one bad choice spoil all the good you are doing.
Focus!

Hi ami! Dont be to down hearted, you have LOST 1lb, not gained it Hun! Every loss is a step closer to that goal you are after so well done :)
I find my body takes a little time to notice I'm dieting! And on a week where I think I've done brilliantly I usually see it two weeks later.
Everybody is different! But your 1lb closer to target! And continuing to shrink. Keep at it :) xxxx

hey guys i lost 3lbs ami i only 1lb last week and was so good too but made up for it this week so 4lbs lost altogether so chin up am sure u will achieve better loss soon and ilb a week adds up to 52lbs a year imagine that :)

xxkate83xx said:
hey guys i lost 3lbs ami i only 1lb last week and was so good too but made up for it this week so 4lbs lost altogether so chin up am sure u will achieve better loss soon and ilb a week adds up to 52lbs a year imagine that :)

Thanks! I'm going to WI tonight! So will let you know how I do! :)
Well done to you xxxxxx

MiniVik said:
Well done :D

2lb off for me :)

Well done!
I had a weekend full if food, and put 2lb back on. So I exercised my big bum off, and was strict with food yesterday and have lost 2lb. Going to stick it at now, want a good WI this week z

Hi Ami and welcome, your goal is very acheivable and wish you best of luck. x

Well done Ami, don't forget you don't have as much weight to lose as some of us so your weight loss each week might not be as great as some on here. Don't be discouraged as long as you are losing no matter how big or small, you will get to your goal.

Back