Hi, I'm new :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Charlotte-Eve, 6 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Hi everyone!

After a couple of years of using this site as help to find points and syns, I've finally decided to sign up.

I started ww in '09 and managed to lose 43lb in 9 months.. But then I stopped class due to other commitments and 2010 was the most horrendous year. I ended up putting on a stone in 11months :( and I was too ashamed to go back to class, and as I was over 5lb above the top end of gold, I'd need to pay!

Oooops... So I had free vouchers for slimming world, and with a little bit of piggy bank raiding I attended for 4 weeks and lost 8.5lb! But the class& leader were GRIM and all the members did was whinge and moan, not like the old ww meetings.

Weights back on too as I couldn't get to grips with it. I'm a ww girl at heart... So I'm on these boards as you all seem so lovely and helpful. I now have 7-8lb to lose before I can return for free.

I'm giving pp a go, as I always found on old points that when I was a little naughty I'd still lose, and I'm addicted to fruit! So I think it should work well.

Been told on the official boards I should be on 29pp though, so here's to losing 3stone all over again!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Charlotte. You shouldn't be ashamed to go back to class. You won't be the first and you won't be the last. There are plenty of people who should be ashamed of themselves and someone who is a stone overweight (or any overweight for that matter) isn't one of them ;)

Last edited: 6 March 2011
  4. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Aw thanks pudnpie :) I just feel like I let myself, my leader and the other members down.

Definitely in the mindframe now to get back on track! Bought tesco out of fruit and veg earlier... :)

5. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    you don't let the other people down because this is something you do for yourself :)

Well done for making a start :)

6. tribecamegan

tribecamegan Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck Charlotte, you have taken the first step which is always the hardest:)

7. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Well done for coming back :)

You never let anybody down, we understand its a difficult journey. One you have to be completely ready for. This time by the sounds of things you are. Good luck and keep posting.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.