Hi I'm new!

Though, not new to Slimming World, I have tried it approximately 617 times. In the last three years.

Anyway-this journey is new and I am all ready for it.

I'm Lois, I'm 22 and I am a snack-a-holic. Or, make that a crisp-a-holic. My mum is moving away and I am trying to become independent, i.e learning to cook, and learning to cook healthy.

I went for my first session tonight, and I have to say that the group is possibly the best I have ever been to, I know, I know its early days but I like to people watch (in a good way!) and everybody seemed genuinely interested in being there which is a BONUS! and the leader was amazing. I can sort of visualise myself getting to my goals with her. I've never had that vibe before. So heres hoping and wish me luck...please!

Hey! Glad to see other people are the same as me! I think I'm on about 617 times too! Hehe!

I am weighing myself at a friends at mo :) we can support each other if u like xx

I would love to support and be supported! Let's make this try THE try haha! :) im new to mini mins so I don't know if you can add people or not but I am absolutely up for having friends here!

Can I join too!!? We can all help each other :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm brand new too and finding there is just too much to look at at the moment hehe! U can search and once u have a certain level of posts u can private message etc!

I'm 26, my name is Carly and I'm training to be a solicitor x

This is my friend Jen! She's a good motivator/ bum kicker!! X

Consider it done! Xx

Awesome :) how are u finding the plan? X

Well today's my first day on extra easy and I've done about 3 hours solid of moving things-moving house you see-so I've been preoccupied which is a good thing for me! How about you?

Hi :)

Today I have done 30 mins on wii fit :)

I'm on extra easy too and I love it :)
How much weight have u got to lose and how are u finding it so far?

Xx

Hi there! I have seven stone to go so no easy feat! But I'm ready!

Good on you for getting on the wii! I was helping my dad move house and doing lots of lifting and shifting for like three hours! That's me done haha so so tired!

How much do you have to lose?

Back