Hi I'm new

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rachelina, 31 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but not to CD, have attemted it 3 times before but never got beyond 1 week of SS, I'm now back on it after getting to my highest weight for 5 years and utterly depressed, have finally found a new CDC who lives relatively near me who I'm seeing tomorrow and today is Day 3 of SS and so far so good

I normally post on the CD forum but can't access it for the last 2 days for some reason so have been searching for another and found this one!

I'm married with 2 young children (8 and 4) and my starting weight on Monday was 14st 10lbs (I'm 5'10") and my goal is to get back to 11st which I did with slimming world after I had my 4 yr old

My only wory with CD is that after the first inital fab few weeks weight loss it's going to slow down to 1 or 2lbs a week and that will drive me nuts as I can lose more than that a week on SW whilst eating loads!!

need help and advice!!

oh and how do I put a ticker and signature on?

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Rachelina,

Welcome to Mims and good luck with CD. Most guys on here average 1 stone a month on SS with losses usually starting to slow around the BMI 25 mark. If you stick to it religiously you can I;m sure expect the same. Stay strong and remember all the reasons you are doing this and you'll be at goal in no time!!

x

4. Freestorky

Freestorky Member

Hi Rachelina go to Trying To Conceive Ticker create your ticker then copy the HTML code and open User CP top left hand of page open edit signature and paste the code in there

5. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    kets see if it works

6. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    its not worked what have I done wrong???

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It may be easier if you just click on someone else's ticker and then create your own - that's what I did when I had one!

Welcome by the way and good luck on your journey!!!

8. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(21.38%)
    Diet:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    It's not the html link you need, but the other one (can't remember what it's called, sorry!)

9. Gracie

Gracie Member

Hi welcome to the site im new to CD too, been dieting on and off since i was 13 and im 31 now!! Im just in my 2nd SS week and my starting weight was 14st 9lbs so we are at a similar stage. I lost 9lbs last week and weigh in tomorrow. i slipped up at the weekend but felt miserable afterwards so that should prevent me from messing up again. Im on SS for 2 more weeks. Hang in there it really does work if you stick to it

;)

10. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Done it hurrah!!!!

Thanks for your words of support! I definitely need it at the moment, I think I'm so strong and my resolve is strong but then all of a sudden I start thinking about cake and I'm tempted but must keep my mind occupied, I have to do this this time

Gracie, I so know how you feel, I have always had a weight problem since I was little was never a slim teenager so I don't even have that to remember, it would be nice to be a size 10 for once in my life

11. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    [​IMG]

To minimins this is a great place to be, loads of advise & extremely supportive. We're one big family here & i look forward to reading your posts.

Good luck!....xxx

12. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Hope all goes well for you

Cambridge is a great journey you just have to buy the ticket and then take the ride!

13. Lovelyjoolz

Lovelyjoolz Loving Life!

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Welcome Rachelina! Well done for starting again!!

I'm on day 3 of my Re:re:re:re:re-start!!! :D

I'm also 5'10, but I've got a bit further to go on my journey but I'm determined this time and I'll be chasing you - so keep it up girl, or I'll be snapping at your heels!!! :character00201:

Good luck babe!

14. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Joolz do you have 4 shakes a day?, I'm only having 3 at the mo, just because I don't see my new CDC til tomorrow and I didn't have enough to last me otherwise from my last attempt!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.