Hi I'm new

Rachelina

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but not to CD, have attemted it 3 times before but never got beyond 1 week of SS, I'm now back on it after getting to my highest weight for 5 years and utterly depressed, have finally found a new CDC who lives relatively near me who I'm seeing tomorrow and today is Day 3 of SS and so far so good

I normally post on the CD forum but can't access it for the last 2 days for some reason so have been searching for another and found this one!

I'm married with 2 young children (8 and 4) and my starting weight on Monday was 14st 10lbs (I'm 5'10") and my goal is to get back to 11st which I did with slimming world after I had my 4 yr old

My only wory with CD is that after the first inital fab few weeks weight loss it's going to slow down to 1 or 2lbs a week and that will drive me nuts as I can lose more than that a week on SW whilst eating loads!!

need help and advice!!

oh and how do I put a ticker and signature on?

Hey Rachelina,

Welcome to Mims and good luck with CD. Most guys on here average 1 stone a month on SS with losses usually starting to slow around the BMI 25 mark. If you stick to it religiously you can I;m sure expect the same. Stay strong and remember all the reasons you are doing this and you'll be at goal in no time!!

x

It may be easier if you just click on someone else's ticker and then create your own - that's what I did when I had one!

Welcome by the way and good luck on your journey!!!

Hi welcome to the site im new to CD too, been dieting on and off since i was 13 and im 31 now!! Im just in my 2nd SS week and my starting weight was 14st 9lbs so we are at a similar stage. I lost 9lbs last week and weigh in tomorrow. i slipped up at the weekend but felt miserable afterwards so that should prevent me from messing up again. Im on SS for 2 more weeks. Hang in there it really does work if you stick to it

;)

Done it hurrah!!!!

Thanks for your words of support! I definitely need it at the moment, I think I'm so strong and my resolve is strong but then all of a sudden I start thinking about cake and I'm tempted but must keep my mind occupied, I have to do this this time

Gracie, I so know how you feel, I have always had a weight problem since I was little was never a slim teenager so I don't even have that to remember, it would be nice to be a size 10 for once in my life

Hope all goes well for you

Cambridge is a great journey you just have to buy the ticket and then take the ride!

Welcome Rachelina! Well done for starting again!!

I'm on day 3 of my Re:re:re:re:re-start!!! :D

I'm also 5'10, but I've got a bit further to go on my journey but I'm determined this time and I'll be chasing you - so keep it up girl, or I'll be snapping at your heels!!! :character00201:

Good luck babe!

Joolz do you have 4 shakes a day?, I'm only having 3 at the mo, just because I don't see my new CDC til tomorrow and I didn't have enough to last me otherwise from my last attempt!!

Back