Hi I'm new

Good luck for the weekend Rachel......I know you can do it. If you are tempted to cheat just try and make the right choice....dont go for the cream cake, but maybe some chicken or salad....it will keep you in ketosis.

For the newbies.....stick with it girls. You are doing fantastic. The worst is nearly over.

I think you need to try and have the 3 for the nutrition, I noticed there wasa way to make one of them into a mousse...I haven't tried it but it might help you

You'll be grand, just keep posting on here & glug down some water every time you feel tempted. We'll keep you on the straight and narrow!! :whip: :giggle:

I'm soooooooo fed up of water. It is killing me drinking it!! How you finding it?

I'm soooooooo fed up of water. It is killing me drinking it!! How you finding it?

Hi All

Welcome Missy, Well Im the exact same this week me and the water are not loving each other, im trying so hard and I just cant get it down me I dont know whats up :banghead: plus Ive just come back from been weighted and only lost 3lb this im discusted with myself
Im putting it down to not drinking enough water...

Really going to have to try harder next week:(

Hi Sparkles
Sorry you only lost 3lbs, I seem to drink water all the time, it's still 3 lbs closer to your goal x
I still feel ok, had a really busy day today and not sure if that is why I'm hungry but I am hungry am trying to hang off for a bit until I have my chicken soup!!
My family are having Banoffee pie for pudding, am not tempted to have any and Know I won't...but It looks soooo good

Hi All

Welcome Missy, Well Im the exact same this week me and the water are not loving each other, im trying so hard and I just cant get it down me I dont know whats up :banghead: plus Ive just come back from been weighted and only lost 3lb this im discusted with myself
Im putting it down to not drinking enough water...

Really going to have to try harder next week:(

I'd love to lose 3lbs a week. No matter how good I've been I've only lost about 2lbs a week. I was speaking to my doctor and Pharmasist who said its down to my metabolism. I've just had the drinks many a week and only lost 2lbs that week.....It wouldnt be bad if i'd cheated. I'm now eating again.......a mixture of lipotrim and atkins. I'm still in Ketosis andl lost 2lbs this week so I'm sticking with that. I only need to lose 10lbs more and I'm no longer in the 'overweight' catagory so it should be all done before my holiday at Xmas :D I do want to lose a bit more, but 10lbs before my holiday is my first target....then I'll start again after Xmas to shift the last few pounds. I have a plan......lets hope I can stick to it.
x

Sharon - I know how demoralising it is to lost 2lb a week on LT - it sucks!! But its true that its down to metabolism and those of us who have a slow one are just unlcuky I guess!! We all have to do what is best for us :)

I know Elle. I've had a shake for BF and I'm having one at lunch, but for my dinner I'm having chicken/cabbage/cauli/brocolli with a carefully made gravy. I need food now Elle. I dont know how you did it for so long. 7 weeks was plenty for me. I'm ALOT happier about the way I look now. I'm back into all my 'slim' clothes'...I say slim, but I mean size 12/14 and I'm happy with that. I'd gone to a size 16 pushing size 18.....so I'm happy. If I can lose 10lbs more before my hols, I'll be in the 'normal' range so that is my target.

p.s. We missed you Elle.
x

Its important to do whats best you!! Best of luck with the last few pounds...

Day 6....am tired today, it's my weekend for being on-call so that's probably why.
Haven't really felt that hungry today, forgot to drink as much as I should have so have managed to drink 3x500 mls bottles of water in the last hour, and will keep drinking as the night goes on.
Seems really strange not to be drinking wine!!!
I did a strip test this morning and it was dark purple, so I guess that is good!!
My clothes are looser and that makes me happy.
Nearly Monday, desperate to see what I have lost

Reactions: Bea
Dark purple can mean you are low on water - so keep glugging the O2!!

Yip...in the early days I was trilled with my dark dark purple...but the guys on here say the middle colour is the best one to have.....hope you get on well for rest of the weekend....

I'd love to lose 3lbs a week. No matter how good I've been I've only lost about 2lbs a week. I was speaking to my doctor and Pharmasist who said its down to my metabolism. I've just had the drinks many a week and only lost 2lbs that week.....It wouldnt be bad if i'd cheated. I'm now eating again.......a mixture of lipotrim and atkins. I'm still in Ketosis andl lost 2lbs this week so I'm sticking with that. I only need to lose 10lbs more and I'm no longer in the 'overweight' catagory so it should be all done before my holiday at Xmas :D I do want to lose a bit more, but 10lbs before my holiday is my first target....then I'll start again after Xmas to shift the last few pounds. I have a plan......lets hope I can stick to it.
x

Hey

Sorry for having a moan about my 3lb loss and I hope I didnt upset or annoy anyone!!! I think I was little upset and disgusted with myself because Ive a lot more weight to loose to some of you guys.. but I realise now thats it a loss and Elle just told me on another thread that 3-4lb a week is normal for a VLCD.

So guess i feel a little better, thanks again for all your support dont know what I do if I hadnt got you guys to chat with...:grouphugg:

Oh I dont think you upset anyone!! Its a hard diet to follow so you always want to get to your goal quicker...about a stone a month is about average...so you are there or there abouts....there were weeks I only lost 1llb!!

Yeah Sparkles you did not annoy anyone. You are allowed to come on here and moan as much as you like. If you are down say you are down and we will try to cheer you up!! Thats what we are for!! Glad you are feeling better!!

Back