Hi I'm New!

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I am currently following weight watchers and am loosing about 1lb per week.

I've had a really bad week this week, I am thinking of giving slim fast ago to kick start my weight loss again.

What did everyone loose in their first week?

I know everyone is different but i would like some sort of idea about what is possible in a week.

Thanks so much for reading!

Lu x

Welcome Lu. I am an ex-Slimming World girl. I spent the past 6 months losing and re-gaining the same half stone, so I decided to give Slim Fast a go three weeks ago and am already 7.2lbs lighter!

The first week was by the far the best (as is usually the case) and I lost 4lbs, second week 1.4lbs and last week 1.8lbs.

I am expecting a gain this week as I had a VERY NAUGHTY 4 day weekend away, but I am happy to swallow it - what I couldn't cope with on SW was all the gains and STS that I couldn't explain at the time as I was "on plan": however, counting the calories I consumed in my SW diary now I am surprised I lost an ounce! I am afriad I can't be told eat what you like of this as it's "superfree" (not calorie free though!).

Good luck on your weight loss journey - sometimes you find a change is as good as a rest so it may be just what you need to get moving again.

Thanks for getting back to me.

It's my birthday next weekend (25th March) So i'd like to try it out until that weekend. Then see how i get on.

I'll be taking it one day at a time as i have wasted a silly amount of money on diets i just cant stick to, lipotrim and celebrity slim being the most painful.

I have done well on weight watchers for a change. I've lost a stone since 9th jan.

I average at about 1.5lb a week but i do go to the gym 6 days a week so would like a little boost.

I have a holiday booked in september and would like to have lost another 3 stone by then.

I am enjoying weight watchers and for me i have found it so much easier then slimming world, i can see it being a long term change for me.

Good Luck with your weightloss journey!!

x

Hi ya iv been doing slim fast for about 9 weeks and have lost 1st 8lb so far. And go away in 10 weeks so hope to be about another stone less lol.

I think its a great ideas to give you a kick start then try again :)

I lost I think about 4-5lb in my first week have to say iv had some bad weeks but alway got back on it and I really enjoy it :) lol

Hope this helps and keep it going you r doing a great job as you say we all r different xxxx

Back