Hi I'm new......

Mummysturt1

Hi everyone.
I'm Jodie, 27, married and have a 2.5year old.
I am just under 13stone and I want to get to 10 stone so that we can start trying for our second baby. Is anyone else losing to start trying for a baby? I joined online but I go to a sw class with my mum to get weighed on a Monday.
X

Hi hun and welcome to weight watchers. Quite a few people on this forum are trying to lose weight to conceive, me being one of them.

Good luck with weight watchers :)

xxx

Mummysturt1 said:
Hi everyone.
I am just under 13stone and I want to get to 10 stone so that we can start trying for our second baby. Is anyone else losing to start trying for a baby? I joined online but I go to a sw class with my mum to get weighed on a Monday.
X

Hi Jodie

I'm new at ww after doing Sw! I'm also 27 and my baby boy is 8 months old!

Hi everyone.
X

Hi Jodie!
Welcome! I'm just over 12st at the moment and trying to get down to about 10st too. I'm 25 and babies are not quite on the cards yet but I suffer from endometriosis (icky chronic disease where the lining of the uterus grows on other organs causing in my case debilitating period pains and potential infertility) so it's in my best interest to be as healthy as possible and conceive this side of 30.

Good luck!

Dx

Hey!! I am on day 6 of my plan to lose 3 stone before we try for baby number 2. Long way to go but I'm feeling confident! Is it your first meeting tomorrow or was it last week? Either way good luck for weigh in! Nice to have an incentive to work towards:). X

Hey!! I am on day 6 of my plan to lose 3 stone before we try for baby number 2. Long way to go but I'm feeling confident! Is it your first meeting tomorrow or was it last week? Either way good luck for weigh in! Nice to have an incentive to work towards:). X

I guess that means you're weighing in today? Good luck! I'm in the middle of my second week with WI on thurs.

Hi,

I'm new too. Started WW and have7 stones to lose over the next 4 years. Good luck everyone. I have to do it this time. It's on for the long haul this time.

Hi welcome to ww, i do ww online and although i'm on my own i hope to meet someone and have another baby but like you i need to loose all my excess weight first.

Good luck :)

I lost 3 lb. Pleased with this as I had burger and chips twice!! Given myself a target of losing 2 stone by Easter which is 23 weeks away. 25lb to go!! Good luck for all of your weigh ins ladies:). Xxx

Hi I'm a newbie 2 WW having tried SW only 2 put on weight. I'm also doing WW online,have lost 5lb in 2wks but I havnt really come 2 grips with the plan yet,I track my points on my iPhone which I find helpful but I'm struggling 2 find a variety of recipes for breakfast & lunch,so I'm delighted 2 find this site so I can hopefully learn from those of u who know the WW's pro point/discovery plan :)
Good luck every1 & I'm looking 4ward 2 following all ur progress x

Back