Hi i'm new!!

laurax10x

Hi all, I have just started the Cambridge Weight Plan today. (Tuesday 30th October) I am currenty on step 2 of the plan which is 3 products and a meal of 200cal a day.

I have a few questions if anyone can help me at all? I apologise if theyre in the wrong place though as I am new to this website and not that great with technology!

In my book it says I am allowed chicken,turkey,tuna,chickpeas etc.
My consultant said I have to be careful about the chicken as alot of it contains stuff such as sugar,salt etc. Now I have searched high and low for chicken with just water. All the ones in tesco have 0.3g of salt in or a trace etc. I just wondered if any of you lot knew whether they would be ok? Same with the Turkey breasts too.
:confused:

Also- I purhcased some 'Kraft[thousand island] salad dressing,fat free. But I read earlier on the back that it has onions in and ive heard onions can stop you going into ketosis/bring you out of ketosis.
All I got told was fat free dressings are fine? I think there are a lot of mis leading info out there just wanted someone to clarify if at all poss?

thanks a lot xx

Just buy plain simple chicken and you'll be fine. No need to worry about those things. Onions are fine with ketosis. No need to worry.

Hi i didnt know you could have fat free dressing? Has this changed as in my book which i got last year your not allowed dressing but just herbs and spices?

Hi :) Maybe ask your consultant? Mine said it's fine but don't follow my consultants advice id definitely ask to be on the safe side. xx

Back