Hi Im new

Minty

Hi everyone.

I ahve been reading this forum for the last 2 hours and you are all an inspiration!:)

I am starting CD in the morning.I have about 2 stone to lose and while its not a lot to some,it is to me.I also need to change my eating habits which are BAD so I think this is the way to go.I really hope that I have the willpower to stick at it.

Anyways,hope to be chatting to some of you as the weeks go by.

Hiya Hun, :D

Welcome to this Fab forum, I am sure you will reach your goal in no time!! ;)

xx

Hi and welcome to MM xxxI also have 2 stone to lose on CD good luck x

Hi Minty,

:welcome:

Good luck with starting your diet journey in the morning.

Be sure to let us know how your day is going.

Love Mini xxx

Good luck Minty, I'm in week 1 (first weigh in 2morro). I have found this site to be a God send and everytime I've felt hungry I grab a bottle of water and pop on line. It soon takes your mind of eating when you read about others weight loss.

Look forward to reading about your progress.

Susan x

Hi Minty - good luck :D

Last edited:
Hi Minty

Good luck on your CD journey.That 2 stone will be gone in no time!

Keep glugging the water

Susanx

A big welcome from me too! I'm pretty new to this myself first weigh in tonight. This forum is brilliant lots of support and advice to help us on our journey.

Good luck Minty.

Hey Minty :D

Welcome to the forum..those 2 stones of your's will be gone in no time if you stick to CD and if you are looking for support this is the BEST place to be :D

Good luck with the diet and make sure you drink lots and lots and loooooooots of water..hahaha

xxx
kiran
:bliss:

Welcome Minty! Once you get going on this diet it becomes easier. I am on Day 7 and have been very focused and determined. The support I have had from people (who I feel have become friends) on this site is amazing. Keep your mind on why you want to lose weight, picture yourself at the weight you want to be, think of all the things you will be able to do that you can't do now - and you will have all the incentive you need to keep you on the straight and narrow!

Back